Chapter 72 Poor Nie Yu

Nie Yu refused, of course, especially the third brother.

To recognize brother, he only recognizes Ji Qisen, what a Luo Juntian is a ghost, why can he be his brother directly because of his mother's relationship, and why he became the third child at once?

Nie Yu converged, narrowed his eyes, and looked at Luo Juntian in front of him.

Wearing gold-glasses, with a constant smile for thousands of years, Junya calmly, this is the top superstar Luo Juntian.

Of course, he knew that the Emperor Luo seemed to have a mild temperament, but it was actually a black belly with thousands of years. Otherwise, how could he coax his mother to give him that kind of suit? Ha ha, still want him to learn?

"Brother, in fact, I am most curious about the black materials on the Internet. After all, many things are not groundless, right?" Nie Yuliang laughed.

"Black material? I see a lot of black material about me on the Internet. Which one are you referring to?" Luo Juntian raised his glasses and was innocent.

"I won't say anything else, let's talk about the black material suspected of betting and money laundering." Nie Yu frowned slightly, and said carefully: "Since you are the elder brother, you should be our role model, after all, black and yellow poison None of these can be touched. If you touch them, wouldn't you be a good example for us, brother, do you mean it? Mom, do you think I'm right? "

Gu Yuan certainly disagreed: "I believe Teacher Luo must not--"

She used to be called Teacher Luo, but half of it wasn't right.

This is already her son. She called her son Teacher Luo?

Luo Juntian thoughtfully beside her, "Mom, it was not good for me to conceal you and my identity, and you call me Juntian in the future."

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Okay, Juntian."

Then she said, "I was thinking, of course, the black materials on the Internet, I certainly do not believe it, but it is not good to go on like this. Since Nie Yu was the initiator of this incident, let Nie Yu cooperate with you to bring those The black material has been clarified. After the pressure is reduced, you will be the eldest brother, how to punish Nie Yu, this is all up to you. "

This sentence may seem fair, but in fact she is protecting Nie Yu.

Although Nie Yu has the shortcomings of this, that, that, that, and that, but he is really flattering. He did something wrong this time and blame himself for not knowing his thoughts to give him a more sense of security, so Gu Yan let Luo Jun Tian came to punish Nie Yu, so Luo Juntian would not be too cruel.

However, Nie Yu obviously couldn't understand her good intentions of being an old mother. Nie Yu even said: "Mom, the dissemination of these black materials is indeed my problem, but I am well-known as a Shaodong family who instigates the world. Prince of Entertainment, I have the responsibility and obligation to clean up the chaos in the entertainment industry, to give the actors a good environment, and to give everyone a clear sky. So even if this is my elder brother, I also want to sacrifice my family. Since the elder brother is here, Then please explain to my brother, otherwise-- "

His narrow and long eyeliner lifted slightly, and a ridicule of indecipherable ambiguity appeared in his eyes: "How does this make us recognize your elder brother, do you say so?"