Chapter 156 The Battle Between Man and Son

In Huo Chenchen's mind, he planned a very perfect date plan, even if he found that it could be slightly revised in the middle, but his plan could still be perfect, holding a lantern festival together, going to the restaurant's candlelit dinner, please invite Come and play with top pianists, and a small gift.

This is an appointment he carefully planned after consulting the relevant planner.

But now, this date seems to be completely ruined.

On the way back, Huo Lanting and Jiang Yinfeng were in the same car. Jiang Yinfeng sat sideways and looked at her with a hand tightly clasping her corner of her clothes. She disappeared, and Huo Lanting was holding her arm in excitement: "Mom, Mom, do you really have to fall in love with your father? Do you really love each other? Ah ah ah mother tell me!"

Since receiving this news, Huo Lanting is in a state of excitement and expectation. Although his older brothers have great opinions on his father, he is still happy.

Gu Yuan calmed Jiang Yinfeng first and told his mother that everything was fine. Do n’t worry. After watching Jiang Yinfeng no longer so nervous, she said to Huo Lanting: "We are really dating, but you can Low-key? "

Huo Lanting listened, his eyes radiated with excitement, but soon he froze, and his face looked very familiar: "I understand, I understand, I will not be too public, or they will be jealous Mine, ha ha ha ha. "

Jiang Yinfeng frowned, looking at Huo Lanting a little bit unclearly: "What is a date?"

Huo Lanting was proud, calmed down, looked at Jiang Yinfeng, and taught him seriously: "Dating is what two people have agreed to do together, oh, because they like each other."

Jiang Yinfeng thought for a while, and finally understood: "I understand, I have an appointment with my brother, and I will teach him to learn, this is dating."

Huo Lanting: "..."

Suddenly helpless, are you four or me?

Besides, he doesn't want to date him!

Gu Yuan looked out of the window. Except for the two little ones, the other three sons' faces were not very good-looking. They said they wanted to talk to Huo Chenchen.

In Gu Yuan's memory, Nie Yu and Jun Tian once talked, but it turned out that Nie Yu fiercely threatened Jun Tian. Qi Sen wanted to talk to Huo Chenchen, but Qi Sen beat Huo Chenchen in pain. What will happen

Although the four men repeatedly promised that they would never fight, Gu Yuan felt a little worried.

However, Gu Yeuancan also feel that even the three sons are very dissatisfied with Huo Chenchen. Now it is impossible for him to protect Huo Chenchen from letting them talk. The more so, the more difficult the problem may be. Already.

Gu Yuan couldn't help thinking of Huo Chenchen's bodyguards. They were all there. Huo Chenchen should not be beaten?

**************

When Gu Yuan was full of worries, her son Nie Yuzheng pointed angrily at Huo Chenchen: "Huo Chenchen, you are too much, how dare you bully my mother so much? What do you think of my mother? , How dare you hug my mother? Do you have good manners and shame ?! "