Chapter 100: Luo Juntian's Nightmare

After Luo Juntian drank some water, he seemed to be more calm. He was lying on his side, his face was tired, his hair was drooping, and he looked at him.

At this time, he was like a child who ran for several kilometers, so tired that he didn't have the energy to make a look.

Gu Yuan helped him cover the quilt, lowered his head and quilted the horns, then sat down and asked softly, "Are you hungry? Want something to eat?"

Luo Juntian's eyelashes moved and looked at Gu Yuan.

The eyes that were always calm and calm at this time seemed to have no focus and were at a loss, as if he was looking at a very distant place.

Gu Yuan sat quietly without speaking.

At this moment, Luo Juntian looked fragile enough to make her worry, as if she was breathing harder and would touch a certain organ, causing a reaction that eventually collapsed.

"Mom." Just then, Luo Juntian suddenly spoke.

The voice was low and mute, and it seemed as if it took a lot of effort to make it.

"What do you think?" Gu Yuan's voice was very soft, for fear of scaring Luo Juntian.

"I'm fine." Luo Juntian's lips barely smirked and said so laboriously.

"Then ... would you like something to eat?" Of course, Gu Yuan did not dare mention the injection, so he had to try it out.

Luo Juntian shook his head hard.

Gu Yuan carefully and carefully; "Then you lie down for a while, take a good rest, and when you feel better, we will be transferred to the big hospital in the city. There is a private hospital in Qi Sen's house. Before my physical examination was there, it seems not bad."

Luo Juntian took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and then opened again.

Gu Yuan felt that when he did this, he seemed to have exerted a lot of energy.

Luo Juntian was lying weakly on the bed, the quilt on his body was very warm, and in the light smell of disinfection water, he saw that she was looking at him with warm and soft eyes.

Be careful not to say more or move more, for fear of irritating him.

In fact, he wanted to smile at her, comfort her, and tell her not to worry, he really had nothing to do, it just needed some time to recover slowly.

But so tired and weak.

Gu Yuan looked at such a weak Luo Juntian, and for a moment did not know what to do. She vaguely guessed that he might have a psychological shadow over the injection, but what caused it and what was the problem, she did not understand.

Suddenly remembered Luo Juntian of the past, who should be her son, but who always played the role of a guide in front of her, helped her improve her acting skills, told her some rules in the entertainment industry, secretly and secretly, to help her **** everywhere, In the end, in the crew, she didn't have to worry about anything, as long as she acted well.

Once, she felt that Nie Yu and Ji Qisen were more like sons than Luo Juntian. It should be that Luo Juntian was too powerful, making her think that this was not a son but a senior teacher.

But looking at this Luo Juntian now, he looked very tired and weak, but tried to pull up the corners of his lips to smile at her, his chest filled with sourness, there seemed to be some warm liquid flowing in his heart, some Pain and ironing.

She raised her arms and hugged him gently, hugging him across the white quilt.

"Mom—" Luo Juntian was a bit surprised. He was an adult. He has always been a mature and stable image. Suddenly he was hugged by a younger mother than himself. Moreover, the posture was too much like holding a child. At first Jun Tian's figure was slightly stiff.