Chapter 110: The Secret of a Birthday Gift

This is the first snow this winter. The exquisite and transparent snowflakes are shining like a jade, slowly falling from the sky. The whole Longgang Mountain is shrouded in this colorful haze of white snow. It's like entering a white blurry dream.

Several luxury cars climbed the mountain road and came to this villa located on the mountainside of Longgang Mountain.

This is a villa with a strong Baroque architectural style. It covers a wide area and has a luxurious atmosphere. Whether it is from the careful gardening in the wide courtyard or the entire row of luxury cars in the parking lot next to the villa, this is all It is a luxury villa beyond the reach of most people.

"What the **** is going on here, why did you invite us over?" Tu Xiaojin, who is 45 years old this year, is a classmate with Hu Yuejing. She has also played several plays in her early years, and has been popular, but later it was Married to the grandson and husband's son, these years have been a good life, in the presence of a leisurely Mrs. Kuo.

However, if it comes to the fame of the entertainment industry, she would have been yellow yesterday, and the birthday banquet of Grandpa and Grandpa in the entertainment industry couldn't make it to her. This should be a gathering of big coffees, isn't it?

"I don't know." It was Chen Shuo who came with her. Chen Shuo was not popular in the past. She played several supporting roles and later died. She has done various businesses and lost a lot of money. Recently she opened a family. The chain restaurant business is booming, but in this way he has long been out of touch with the entertainment industry, occasionally making a meager, and few people have commented.

The birthday of the grandfather and grandpa in the entertainment industry invited him?

At first he even wondered if he heard it wrong.

At this time, people in other cars also came down one after another, everyone looked at each other, even more wondering.

A few of the guests who came here this time were young and popular. It was no problem, but apart from those young people, seven or eight were their old classmates of the year.

Besides, there is still an old director who is too angry?

Several of them looked at each other, some were speechless, and some were funny: "Is the mother of the Prince's mother a fan of our time? Nostalgia?"

This speculation sounded reliable, and Tu Xiaojin nodded: "It is very likely that I will meet some middle-aged women who said they liked me back then."

And Hu Yuejing next to it, slightly gathered her mink coat.

When she was first invited, she was a little excited, but soon she realized that something was wrong. The prince turned out to be Gu Yuan's son. Gu Yuan was very wary of himself, and that son was almost direct. , How can people invite themselves?

Now that she sees this group of old classmates, she feels more wrong. Is this a grand banquet?

Thinking of Lu Zhiqian's pitiful end recently, she wanted to leave, but when she looked back, she saw that the European-style iron gates had been slowly closed behind her, and the iron gates were lined with neat rows of black bodyguards.

She wanted to leave, but it seemed impossible.

At this time the old classmates had already walked towards the hall. She gritted her teeth and could only keep up.