Chapter 91

Gu Yuan: "... what happened?"

Thinking for a while, was Lu Zhiqian's recent market failure, and she was also affected? Or what about Lu Zhiqian?

Feng Yiyue took a deep breath again, and his emotions were slightly stable. This is what he said: "To this day's situation, I'm not afraid to humiliate when I say it, and I'm not afraid to laugh at you. After I was with Lu Zhiqian, Zhiqian got very good Opportunity, he can't fall in love, can't have a scandal, our relationship has never been on the table publicly. After we got married, I became pregnant, he said no, for fear of being cut out would not be good, I had to I had a childbirth, I had a childbirth twice, and the other time because of improper operation, I lost my fertility forever. "

When it comes to this, Feng Yiyue's tone has a trembling sound.

Gu Yuan really didn't expect this, she looked at Feng Yiyue with sympathy: "So, have you seen it later? In fact, you can check more, or do incubator cultivation?"

Feng Yiyue bit her lip and shook her head gently: "Impossible is impossible."

This is really a sad thing.

Women in the world, you can choose to have a child, or you can choose not to have a child, Dink, this is nothing, because this is all their choice. But if you can't conceive because of physical reasons, people will always have some regrets. After all, you have lost the right to choose.

And this defect is caused by myself, it is even more sad.

Feng Yiyue suddenly laughed, and the smile was vicissitudes weak: "I lost my fertility, Lu Zhiqian said that he still loves me and is still with me. I was very moved. It happened that he was not healthy at the time, so I stopped and took care behind the scenes. He waited for him before and after his saddle, and all my life was bet on him. Now that he has transferred his property, I don't know where to go for the money he has earned over the years. We are about to divorce, and I have nothing left. "

Gu Yuan looked at Feng Yiyue, who smiled desolately, but felt a sense of suffocation.

She doesn't need to listen to the following, and probably knows what will happen next.

There is such a woman beside a man. This woman helped herself, gave birth to herself, paid a lot for herself, and lost her fertility because of her scars. This man was guilty of this woman. He saw that this woman could have Love?

She is more guilty of this woman.

A conscientious man may be responsible for this woman for a lifetime because of this guilt, but a slightly lacking conscience will get bored because of this guilt.

After all, it was a lifetime, not a day or two.

She asked tentatively, "What are you going to do next?"

And what did she do to find herself?

Feng Yiyue shook her head with a bitter smile: "I don't know. I'm in this situation now, and it's a deserved crime. In fact, I don't know why I should ask you to say this, but tell me, I feel better."

Gu Yuan frowned and looked at Feng Yiyue's nagging look: "You said just now, nothing has fallen, what about his property? You can always get some of your divorce?"