Chapter 122 Jiang Yinfeng

Gu Yuan kept thinking about his four sons, but the son hasn't been contacted anymore. Now it's hard to contact them. Qi Sen told himself that something had happened to him.

Soon Ji Qisen returned, Luo Juntian and Nie Yu came over and talked about this in detail.

It turned out that her four sons were named Jiang Yinfeng, and his father was a scientist. He was nurtured and was interested in scientific research from an early age. He had previously participated in a closed research project. From this research project, he even brought an assistant. Heading straight for the Sarab Desert, it is said to be there to find an important thing.

He had brought an assistant and his family in the past, but after an outing, his assistant couldn't reach him. He has been missing for three days and four nights. Helpless, the assistant sent out a call for help.

Gu Yuan listened, naturally anxious: "What should we do now, we will immediately find a way to find him?"

Luo Juntian frowned: "Listen to Qi Sen. The place where our younger brother disappeared is Takalamham in Sarab. The meaning of Takalamham in Sarab is 'you can’t get in or out.' Sexual dunes, less rainfall, and a dry and changeable climate. The ethnic minorities there live a life away from the world, and the folk customs are strong and sturdy. If we do n’t prepare to pass easily, we may not be able to easily find our brother. "

Ji Qisen bowed his head and agreed with Luo Juntian's words: "So my plan is to first contact the local government personnel to get their cooperation, and then find a way to find him in the desert."

Nie Yu listened, thinking of a question: "What about his family? Did you notify the family?"

Ji Qisen glanced at Nie Yu: "His loved ones are only his father. I informed his father, but his father is devoted to studying the bones of the dead. Now he is not interested in treating his son. He said that since we will find a way , Please ask us to bother, and say that he is useless, because he will not do anything except research, and he will not find anyone. "

...

When everyone heard this, they all stayed a bit.

Is this what a dad said? Even if he can't help, can't he be so calm? Most people have to be in a hurry, they can't do anything.

Could it be that being a scientist is so aloof?

Gu Yuan: "Meaning, now we can only rely on us?"

Ji Sen: "Of course not. At present, the relevant departments in China have begun to negotiate with Sarabha and plan to find a plan, but when it comes to negotiations between the two countries, the Chinese people are still unable to enter Takalamham in the capital of Sarabha."

Nie Yu beside him raised an eyebrow: "Actually ... there is another person who can save our little brother."

He said that everyone looked at him.

Nie Yu raised his hand and pointed at the cat running around the ground, Abraham: "Isn't this just a cat from the Sarab Desert?"

As soon as this word came out, everyone immediately understood that Gu Yuan was also in front of his eyes: "Yes!"

**********