Chapter 29

Nie Yu raised her chin slightly, and her narrow eyes raised slightly. "Why, are you here for shopping?"

Then, he glanced at the brand store she just stepped out of, a brand focusing on men's products.

His pale brown eyes were scornful: "Buy something for your son?"

Gu Yuan laughed with the shopping bag in his hand: "Yeah, my son is going to have a birthday soon. I have to prepare a birthday gift for him. It took me a long time to see the right one."

When Nie Yu heard this, he narrowed his eyes for a moment, and then silently said, "I am really interested, and I came to buy a birthday gift."

Gu Yuan smiled brightly: "Well, my son is so filial, so good to me, and of course I have to be good to him."

Although the card was given by his own son, anyway, she would picked the gift by herself, and it was a kind of intention.

Nie Yu looked at her with a smile, smiling as if she had gathered all the sunshine of this light autumn, but he felt very dazzling.

Thin lips evoked a sneer, and he said lightly: "It's really mother and child filial piety, very good, very good."

After that, walk away with a long thigh.

Gu Yuan looked at his back and said quietly, "Stop."

Nie Yu paused with long legs.

Gu Yuan walked forward with a smile: "Nie Yu, did your father tell you, be polite, you should know that I am your mother, shouldn't you be polite to me and be respectful?"

Nie Yu said sarcastically, "Why would I call you mother?"

Gu Yuan: "Why? Although I didn't have to give birth, I didn't support you, but I provided my genes. Your body has half of my blood flowing. If it weren't for me, there would be no you now. No I, maybe your father will have a child, but that child is not you now. "

Nie Yu paused for a moment and raised an eyebrow with a smile: "I won't call you mother, what can you do to me? Can you control me?"

Now Nie Yu is very arrogant, which reminds Gu Yuuan of how he teased herself before.

If Nie Yu had nothing to do with herself before, nowadays, she doesn't want to recognize her mother. Of course, she doesn't bother to ignore her. If she doesn't recognize her, she just lays an egg and can't rely on others.

But this Nie Yu is not the same. This is someone who has teased her and ridiculed and ridiculed on the Internet to make her grit her teeth.

Now that conditions are here, she is in an advantageous position, and she does not use it, but it is really a shame. Besides, this child has grown up like this, which is really unruly.

Gu Yuan smiled and dangled the shopping bag in his hand: "It doesn't seem to be like this, I can only call your dad, and say that the son is not filial to me, is not polite to me, and is against the elders."

Then, she took out her cell phone and started to enter the number.

Nie Yu stopped: "You have a number?!"