Chapter 15. Slap

Ji Qisen led Gu Yuan's dining table in front of a bamboo table and chairs, surrounded by flowers and vines, and the voice of birds. After the mother and child sat down, Gu Yuan remembered the person just now.

"Who is that? How can it be so annoying?" Now thinking of it, Gu Yuan was very disdainful. How could there be such a person, a wicked charm and defeated family, at first glance it was not a good person.

A big man, wearing white clothes, did he think he was doing a TV series?

"His name is Nie Yu." Ji Qisen glanced at his mother and explained to her in detail the origin of Nie Yu's birth. By the way, he popularized Nie Yu's junior high school and loved college, and changed the experiences of several girlfriends. Finally, he said: "It is said that he likes celebrities now."

Gu Yuan immediately understood: "Is that the kind of awl-faced European-style open eyes with big eyes and high nose bridge?"

She brushed it on Weibo, and now it has gotten a little bit popular now.

Ji Qisen looked seriously at Gu Yuan, a girl who was biologically her mother but was out of touch with the real world for 25 years and felt that she had a great responsibility.

He must educate his mother well, not let her be deceived by some fancy means of the bad guy, not let her go astray, or let her be abducted by the bad man.

Thinking that if Nie Yu pursues her one day and becomes a couple with her, Ji Qisen feels that the picture is too beautiful and he dare not see it.

This is something he absolutely cannot tolerate.

So he once again told some of Nie Yu's problems with Gu Yuan. He took heart, he played the girls, he was the president of the top media group and did not know how many women did nothing, and Lu Zhiqian, which made Gu Yuan hate, was part of his group. Signed actor of an entertainment company.

If those things in front of Ji Qisen's science are just to make Gu Yuan subconsciously disgusted with Nie Yu, then the last sentence can be regarded as seven inches.

Gu Yuan expressed his disgust at Lu Zhiqian's top boss, Nie Yu, and sigh: "How could there be such a slut, did his mother teach him well?"

At the same age, how could her son be so intelligent, gentle, and filial?

See, this is the gap.

Ji Qisen nodded approvingly: "Mom, you must understand that it is not twenty-five years ago, you know and you don't know what you are doing, so you have to be more careful."

Gu Yuan nodded fiercely: "Yes, you have to hide away when you encounter Nie Yu's swingers."

It would be great.

Ji Qisen finally breathed a sigh of relief. At this time, the order came just right. Unlike the Michelin chef's western-style meals at home, here is mainly Chinese style, carefully crafted, rich bamboo forest atmosphere, elegant garden scenery, ingenious meals, Gu Yuan eat Be surprised.

At this time Ji Qisen's phone rang.

Gu Yuan now knows what this cell phone does, but no one has called her yet, so she curiously urged: "Son, your phone, answer it can hurry up!"