Chapter 14 First Meeting with Nie Yu

Ji Qisen whispered quietly: "Mom, you go to see the house first, I'll go down."

Gu Yuan didn't know what to say at this time. She had already admired her son and could not admire herself. She nodded at once: "Okay, you can go, I'll look at the house."

Ji Qisen bowed his head, left a bodyguard behind the door to protect Gu Yuan, and went straight down, while Gu Yuan stepped in to the house.

This house was left to her by her grandmother that year. Later, her grandmother died. She suffered terminal illness herself, was betrayed by her boyfriend, and slept for twenty-five years.

Facing a strange world that has been away for 25 years, and facing the situation that all relatives and friends are not in the passage of time, this house is her only.

For twenty-five years, everything has changed. The house can't see the slightest past. Standing in front of the empty window and looking at the scenery outside, the once large locust tree is gone, and the big chimney in the distance is also Replaced by high-rise buildings.

When Gu Yuan woke up, she was happy at this time. The convenient son is filial, and the chef Michelin's meal was delicious.

But now, standing back in this house, she touched her face without traces of time, and looked at this unrecognizable house. For the first time, she realized that her time had deviated from the world.

The person who was once familiar is old, and the familiar house has changed its appearance. Only she, or the one she once was, stayed in place, nothing, nothing.

At this time, footsteps came from behind him. Looking at the past, Ji Qisen was standing there.

"what happened?"

His voice was as smooth and indifferent as ever, but Gu Yuan heard the meaning of concern.

She couldn't help laughing, and suddenly felt that she had just been arrogant. For twenty-five years, of course, she was not immutable. The five eggs she left in this world, did not all take root?

The world is changing, and her marks in this world are also changing.

So after she wakes up, can she be supported by such a cheap son!

Thinking about it, it seemed to be immediately happy: "Why did you come up, where Gu Yue's family?"

Ji Qisen said: "Crying and shouting, cursing the robber, people around laughed and take pictures to them."

In a few words, Gu Yuan seemed to see the poor appearance of Gu Yue's family, and couldn't help but grin: "We smash thier family!"

Smash?

Ji Qisen's temples twitched slightly, but he finally put up.

He raised his hand, took out a box from his pocket, and handed it to Gu Yuan: "Mom, should this be your jade pendant?"

Gu Yuan took it and opened it for a look. They couldn't believe it: "Shit, where did you get this?"

Just that Lai Pi, Gu Yue, she was willing to give it.

Ji Qisen raised an eyebrow and asked: "Do you think there is nothing that can't do?"