Chapter 96

Huo Chenchen had a deep talk with his son, but didn't ask anything. The little guy looked at Yixing, was pulling his head, and occasionally reached out to touch his belly.

This made Huo Chenchen rubbing his son's head, Wen said, "If it's still uncomfortable, then let the doctor come to show you?"

Huo Lanting shook his head: "No, I'm fine."

Huo Chenchen said nothing.

He knows his son's tricks in making trouble, and he also knows that his son may be worried about asking and punishing him, but this time he didn't break it.

At the moment, he instructed his son to have a good rest, and then called a childcare teacher to carefully ask his son's daily life details.

When Huo Lanting left the room, Huo Chenchen started to work. As the current family of the Huo family, he is really busy, but fortunately many files can be processed on the network, and video conferences can be held even if a meeting is needed. It does not delay work wherever he goes.

My son said that he was interested in the Chinese nation. He was supposed to accompany him. As a result, he couldn't accompany him because he had to attend an important international forum meeting. I didn't expect that the little guy would make so many things in a few days.

Huo Chenchen was dealing with the contract documents in his hands, but his son's listlessness constantly appeared in his mind.

In fact, it should be thought from the beginning that he insisted on coming to China, not because the scenery of the country was particularly good, nor was it the rare excitement of the country that attracted him. There was only one little guy interested. Young girls.

Even when he naughtily tried to find a way to Ji's island, it was for that girl.

But it's just a one-sided relationship, and his son has never been so obsessed with this girl.

When thinking about this, Huo Chenchen's mind reappeared that the girl and her son were lying side by side on the balcony sofa. Now think about it, the sunlight was extremely warm, and the solid wood ceiling of the balcony and the beige shutters Through the warmth.

Her voice is also very nice, gentle and soft, like a stream of water, you can listen slowly while lying there, even if you fall asleep, you will have a smile on your lips.

She was clean and made him comfortable.

This is the conclusion that Huo Chenchen had thought about everything about that girl.

There are not many clean people in this world.

Many times, he felt that everything around him was not clean, and the people around him were also not clean.

It wasn't until the new e-mail reminder sounded that Huo Chenchen realized that he had lost his mind for a long time.

He froze a little, which was rare for him.

I tried to read the e-mail, looked at the numbers, and used to look at them, but now I feel a bit boring, and even a gentle and clean voice will constantly appear in my mind. The voice said that Sheriff Murphy was riding a bicycle to chase Confused old, but couldn't get over the suspension bridge.