Chapter 94: You Are An Irresponsible Father

Although Gu Yuan had great doubts about Huo Lanting's "stomach discomfort", she still slept with him and gently coaxed him to coax him. I have to say that Huo Lanting at night was extraordinarily obedient. He was like a little ignorant little thing, which would give Gu Yuan the illusion that he really didn't have any care. He was just a simple child.

He lay in his arms so contently, holding his arms, and closed his eyes obediently. When the child's pu-like eyelashes cast a shadow on his milky skin, she felt that her heart would melt. Already.

However Gu Yuan tried to tell himself that this was a little devil, this was a little devil, little little devil ... just in the little devil's thoughts, she fell asleep.

...

When the sleeping Gu Yuan woke up again in the middle of the night, she was awakened by Huo Lanting's howl.

Huo Lanting was lying on the bed, covering his stomach, screaming: "Oh, the small belly hurts, it hurts ... ohhhhhh!"

For a moment, Gu Yuan hugged Huo Lanting to comfort her and then called Duanmu butler, but soon she calmed down.

This little liar lied to her before. She pretended not to know, but he still lied?

Gu Yuan gritted his teeth: "Huo Lanting, have you heard a nursery rhyme?"

Huo Lanting endured a stomachache and asked Gu Yan with tears in her eyes: "What nursery rhyme? Oh, it hurts ..."

Gu Yuan: "Stomach hurts. It's called Lao Ying. Lao Ying is not at home. He is called Lao Ba. Lao Ba goes out. He is Lao Ji. Lao Ji sharpens his knife!"

Gu Yuan hummed: "Don't pretend, I guessed it. If you continue to pretend, I will be welcome."

Huo Lanting: "I really have a stomachache. Oh, my stomach hurts, this time it hurts!"

He lay on the bed, picking up his fat little butt, and burying his head in the pillow, his face aching.

This little appearance is really pathetic!

Gu Yuan looked at Huo Lanting like this, bewildered and confused, is he really or pretending? She really can't tell!

He has been tricked by him several times, more than once, and supposedly she should be alert, and can no longer trust him, but now he is--

Gu Yuan looked at his pitiful appearance. He couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't take it anymore. Now he called Duanmu butler quickly.

Duanmu butler: "Hey, little master?"

Gu Yuan: "Your young master suddenly has a stomachache in the middle of the night, it seems to be very painful, you quickly call the doctor!"

Duanmu butler: "Oh, okay, okay, I'll call right away."

Gu Yuan: "And, what about his family, his dad? No one in his family cares about it ?! Hurry to inform his family!"

A child is sick and has a stomachache, but there is only one butler who is busy and busy, do the family members not even ask?

Duanmu's housekeeper frowned helplessly: "Miss Gu, I have informed the husband, but the husband is really busy, saying that there is no time for me to take good care of the young master."