Chapter 157 The Right to Name an Asteroid

Gu Yuan didn't know what the sons and Huo Chenchen had talked about, but after the talk, it was clear that both sides were not very happy.

She secretly looked at a few sons, Qi Sen stretched her face, and Nie Yuxi pulled her face. Only Luo Juntian smiled at her: "Mom, it's nothing. We just talked to Mr. Huo and we were worried about you."

Gu Yuan carefully said, "Did you fight?"

Luo Juntian laughed abruptly, and said gently: "Fight? How is that possible? How can we fight with Mr. Huo!"

While saying this, Gu Yuan looked towards Ji Qisen.

Ji Qisen realized Gu Yuan's gaze and looked at Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan blinked and said nothing.

Ji Qisen took a deep breath and finally spoke.

But he said, "Mom, you think too much. This time you are surrounded by fans, we think something is strange, and Mr. Huo has been in city A. We want to know the whole story and you The situation of being chased by black powder, so we talked with Mr. Huo. We talked very calmly and did not involve any hostility. "

what?

Gu Yuan looked at Ji Qisen unexpectedly.

Not fighting?

Gu Yuan looked at Luo Juntian in doubt, and looked at Nie Yu.

I always feel that their expressions are too shameful, it seems that they just came back to kill the enemy ...

Ji Qisen pursed his lips and said solemnly: "We and Mr. Huo calmly communicated, exchanged the information we currently have, and planned to investigate this black powder containment incident together. I believe that we can still Continue our friendly and collaborative relationship. "

With that said, his sharp eyes glanced at Nie Yu.

The sweeped Nie Yuzhang pulled his face, very unwilling, unwilling, but he still nodded his teeth and said, "Yeah ..."

He thought about it and said, "We didn't fight, we didn't argue, and we didn't have any arguments. We were calm."

Ghost **** calm, who wants to calm down with that surname Huo!

However, Nie Yu Ren endured.

Gu Yuan still felt wrong, and she looked at Ji Qisen.

Ji Qisen was a little uncomfortable by his mother's eyes. He coughed and said, "Mom, it's not early, are you hungry? Let's eat first?"

As soon as this word came out, Huo Lanting busyly said, "Yes, let's eat first!"

Everyone had no objection to eating, so a mother and five sons started dinner.

The dinner was used in the hotel. It included a small restaurant. The whole room was only six of them. The restaurant was very quiet. Nie Yu bowed her head to eat by herself. Luo Jun took good care of her mother and two. His younger brother, Ji Qisen was eating expressionlessly.

Jiang Yinfeng and Huo Lanting are still left and right. Jiang Yinfeng, of course, has no understanding of the current situation. Gu Yuan put food in front of him, and he ate happily.

For him, I haven't seen my mother for a few days. I finally saw her. I couldn't help but want to see it. When I was eating, I looked up at my mother and laughed.

The beautiful Jiang Yinfeng smiled shyly and simply, which made Gu Yuan's anxiety disappear.

Think about it, although men are very shy and did n’t have dinner together, it ’s a pity, but there is only one man, but five sons, five sons, and all kinds of styles. I want to see how it looks. How about each one is very eye-catching, especially this big baby Yin Feng who is full of self-reliance, from any angle is a landscape of action!