Chapter 57: The Emperor's Helping Hand

After Gu Yuan got the contract, he researched it first and asked Nie Yu to check it. After confirming that there were no problems, he signed the contract directly. After signing the contract, the company quickly assigned a broker and an executive broker.

Although Gu Yuan was a heroine, she was a famous newcomer. The executive agent was a 20-year-old girl who was responsible for seven or eight actresses. She was known as Sister Hu, but Sister Hu was enthusiastic. Gu Yuan calls her at any time.

The next thing is more. First, I took time to test the costumes, and then I went to the crew to know the people in the crew. The starring Luo Juntian didn't come because of other arrangements. Only Gu Xin, the new female lead and a group of men With actress.

Obviously, the face-to-face newcomer and heroine is a bit unable to hold the scene. Both the male and female actors and actresses have heads and faces. Although they say hello to Gu Ji, they are not too focused on him, and the one Gu Yuan saw before Lin Lu didn't even look at Gu Yuan.

This scene was expected by Gu Yuan, so when she went home, when Qi Sen asked her about the crew and whether the crew was friendly, she said nothing.

Although she does n’t have much experience, she understands how much she will experience when she enters the entertainment industry. She played Ning Sanyue ’s scene as soon as she came up. She is still the heroine. The starting point has been too high and too high. Before the real ability to make people respect, it was normal for others to look down on her.

Even if she has two sons, she wants to get out of the world by herself, not two sons.

Entering the crew was proceeding in an orderly way, and her school assignments did not dare to drop down. Some things about Xingying Entertainment should be kept as close as possible when there was no class. If she had to miss the class as a last resort, she would re-add her class.

After all, she is a sophomore, and she has been absent from this society for another 25 years. She still has a long way to go. She ca n’t stop taking school lessons because she is a step-by-step actress.

These are what her mentor told her 25 years ago.

In school, because of Chen Mingzhi's plan, she mentioned the signing of the company to the crew with two of her roommates, and basically did not mention it with other classmates. Everyone sees that she was selected by the election for the heroine, and there was no big movement behind her, so she was a little confused. What happened?

At one time, some students who had signed the company came out to tell their own gossip: "I heard from our company that the female lead of Xingying Entertainment was still looking and said that the election was not suitable at all."

Others shared the gossip they had heard: "How did I hear that it had been settled? Lin Lu."

Some people even objected: "No, it's not Lin Lu. Lin Lu has already decided on another role. I heard it was Qiu Xinning. Qiu Xinning recently pushed out the previous play just to make time for this."

There are still various rumors in the class. As for not to mention on the Internet, people from various sources have revealed the news they have received. Various analyses have been performed by fans. Some people have said this, some have said that, and some people have started polling: Who do you think is most suitable for starring in Xuan Yuan?