Chapter 159: Comfort Between Brothers

Haoyue Hotel has about 30 floors. Gu Yuan and his sons live in the topmost presidential suite.

At this moment, on the balcony of the next-door suite, across the wall, Gu Yuan lay on the bed with his face in his arms, looking at this little jade cicada.

Of course, she knew what he meant to Yu Chan. On that day, he found himself on campus. She said that after the praying mantis caught the cicada and the yellow bird, he once joked that she was a cicada.

As a result, he gave himself such a cicada.

Gu Yuan is not short of jewellery.

Her sons are very generous to her, especially Nie Yu and Qi Sen. Jewellery from major brands and various high-orders will be delivered one after another. She simply cannot use it. But this jade cicada is different from others.

It is so small, as small as a fingernail, and it is carved from a whole piece of jasper. This sculptor, even if the material is not high-quality jade, is still a rare art.

I don't know if he customized it these days or just happened to buy it.

But such a delicate and cumbersome little jade cicada must not be carved in a few days, right?

Gu Yuan stared at the jade cicada in his hand and couldn't help it, but finally put it in a small box and put it away carefully.

After I closed it, I wondered if I should give him a gift?

He once gave himself a perfume brand and gave himself to Yu Chan, and he didn't seem to have given him anything?

But what to send?

Gu Yuan thought for a while, but didn't have any idea, she finally decided to ask Camille for help.

As soon as the call was connected, Camille was exclaimed: "Oh, you finally remembered! You finally remembered me, why didn't WeChat return!"

Gu Yuan: "Did I reply?"

camille: "Oh, you don't know when I do, yours is a unified mass! You sent me mass, don't you know how much I worry about you?"

Gu Yuan guilty suddenly: "I was wrong, I was wrong."

Camille did not come to confess to Teacher Gu Yuan: "What the **** are you doing? There are fryers on the Internet, and everything is said!"

Gu Yuuan quickly recounted his experience, of course, about Huo Chenchen, a few brief details.

But Camille noticed keenly: "He rescued you from the sky? He hid you, he romantically dated you, my goodness!"

Although she has been hit once here at Gu Yuan, she still cannot believe it when Gu Yuan talks about it.

No way, that Huo Chenchen even fell into the dust, who can't believe it without seeing it with his own eyes?

Gu Yuan helpless: "Well, we can meet and talk in detail, you don't have to ask now, otherwise I will ask you and my son's father what is going on!"

As soon as this came out, Camille was busy: "Forget it, we still ignore how this happened. The most important question at present is of course what we need to do."