Chapter 24 "She Is My Mother"

Both girls in the dormitory were stunned.

Chen Yuting: "Woa grass, did you see it?"

Wang Yanhan: "Oh my god, my mother, this can be my mother, amuse me? Wouldn't it be fun?"

Gu Yuan listened, watched his friend tease, and hurried to see the latest news.

Now the news about Ji Qisen has been specially organized to update the latest progress. Although it has been repeatedly issued, the heroic gossip people have become more wary and brave, and have tried all kinds of methods to send it. After Gu Yuan opened it, he saw this latest and greatest Hot red all the way up the hot search No. 1 news.

The latest hot search tag "Ji Qisen's mother".

The two roommates were still exclaiming there, Gu Yuan shook hands and went in, and found that the hottest and hottest message was from a Weibo account named "j", with very concise terms and only one sentence. Say "This is my mother", don't say a picture, not even a punctuation mark.

This Weibo number called "j" is not even authenticated, but everyone guessed that this is Ji Qisen, right?

Suddenly, there was a stir on the Internet.

Although Ji Qisen and Nie Yu are top nobles, but Nie Yu likes to appear on the Internet platform. He is handsome and witty and humorous. Everyone peeped from some of his words to the ordinary society for ordinary life. Add fun. However, Nie Yu talked too much, and the money taste of the "top class tycoons of the upper class" was less, but she seemed to be grounded.

But Ji Qisen is not the same. Ji Qisen people don't talk a lot about fierceness. They rarely show up. The only interview with the media was the interview with the well-known financial magazine "Fortune". Such Ji Qisen is mysterious. People admire longing.

Is Ji Qisen casually throwing out a few words, enough to set off a storm on the Internet.

In particular, he leaked such important information.

That's fucking! !! !!

There are only one expression of netizens at this time: black question mark face.

Incomprehensible, incredible.

The girl in the previous photo looked very young, how could it be his mother?

If it was his mother, wouldn't these scandals on the Internet make a big joke?

"Wang Yanhan, do you believe it? Can you believe it?" Chen Yuting, holding his cell phone, began to doubt life: "How can it be?"

In my mind, I have already performed a variety of dramas in which Cinderella marries into a wealthy family or a wealthy marriage with a ugly match with a handsome one. As a result, now you tell me that people are mother and son, that is their mother-in-law, and that they are not in romance. .

"No no no, I can't believe it, I can't believe it! How does this make me believe it?" Wang Yanhan said, it's really impossible to believe!

She quickly opened her penguin and WeChat to read the news. It was found that in the class group, all friends groups, all were frantically swiping the screen. Some people questioned, some people were shocked, and some people said that this was the best drama in 2030. She could laugh for a year.

Chen Yuting didn't believe it either. She started to brush up all the news and asked about it everywhere.

In the face of this heated discussion, Gu Yuan swallowed slowly, and said slowly: "In fact, I believe that it must be his mother, Ji Qisen is really a good filial child."