Chapter 90 Ji Qisen's Helplessness

Nie Yu directly took the president's exclusive elevator to the third-floor parking lot. He gently shook the car key in his hand, thinking of his father's reaction to his mother's response, and he was really happy.

What if the old man in Los Angeles was acquainted with his mother, after an acquaintance, he didn't study the patient honestly. He invested 100 million yuan happily, but it was a job for the old guy. He Let's do it slowly, surely no time to harass my mother.

After Nie Yu opened the car, she sat in the driver's seat, thinking about it, and couldn't help laughing.

When he smiled, he remembered Ji Qisen again.

When life is the happiest, he should go to Ji Qisen and say that he is happily driving.

"Second Brother." Entering Ji Qisen's office, Nie Yu called his brother very close, an unprecedented kiss.

"?" Ji Qisen, who was busy at work, heard this title, looked up, and glanced briefly at Nie Yu.

A question mark should be slowly appearing on his head.

"Oh, the report gives you good news." Speaking, Nie Yu talked about how he came to find his father today and what his father did, and finally smiled and said, "I think this is quite reliable, do you think What about? "

Ji Qisen held the mouse in his hand, and his eyes slowly returned to his ppt from the hot brother's face, and then he said lightly: "I don't think it is reliable."

Nie Yu certainly wasn't convinced: "Why? Isn't this good? My dad is always better than the old man in Lose?"

Ji Qisen: "Your dad is 46 this year?"

Nie Yu: "My dad is forty-seven."

Ji Qisen: "The difference between your dad and Rose is just the difference between a 47-year-old man and a 53-year-old man."

So, are all old men, is there a difference?

Nie Yu: "Is my dad an old man? My dad is only forty-seven years old. According to the UN definition of young and middle-aged, my dad is still young!"

Ji Qisen cast a mean look at him; "Your dad is a young man, are you still a kid, okay?"

Nie Yu: "Speaking of business, can you not personally attack?"

Ji Qisen: "To be honest."

Nie Yu was sad and indignant, and calmed down afterwards: "Anyway, my dad must be more suitable than that, isn't it? Do you think that Lose deserves our mother?"

Ji Qisen glanced at him lightly: "What's the use of worrying about this? Do you think mom can look after your dad?"

Nie Yu's expression suffocated. He remembered the gift that his father gave his mother, the golden statue that made her cry and laugh.

Would a woman like a man who gave him a golden statue without romantic cells?

Ji Qisen saw through Nie Yu's mind and raised an eyebrow: "Instead of worrying about this, you should worry about business."

The hard-hitting Nie Yu's eyes lifted up helplessly: "What's the matter?"

Ji Qisen: "Show you this information."

With that said, push over a piece of information.

I don't know why, at this moment, Nie Yu suddenly felt that the scene seemed to have met ...

Nie Yu took the information and looked down. This is a data about Hu Yuejing and the situation in Hu Yuejing's home.

Nie Yu frowned: "?"