Chapter 115 Delicious Lunch

I heard that Huo Chenchen said that he wanted to watch the PPT. Gu Yuan nodded quickly and looked at the remote control in Huo Chenchen's hand: "Mr. Huo, give me the remote control. I flip it over. If there is anything I do n’t understand, ask you. OK? In this way, you can also do your own work, otherwise I am ashamed. If you are a mobile phone user, please visit m.ggdown.com for a better reading experience. "

At first glance, this is a big man with a lot of chances, and let him accompany himself to see this ppt inappropriate.

Huo Chenchen looked at her calmly with black eyes: "I'm not busy."

Gu Yuan: "That--"

Huo Chenchen handed the remote control to her: "You flip it by yourself, I'll watch it with you."

Gu Yuan had to take over the remote control.

When he picked it up, his finger accidentally touched his fingertips, and it felt cool.

The room was warm, but he didn't expect his hands to be cold.

However, Gu Yuan didn't think much about it, so he started to look at ppt. This ppt first talked about the development status and future trends of the Chinese restaurant industry, then introduced some profit models, and talked about some of the secrets of catering operations that ordinary people do n’t know For example, the factors that affect the turnover rate, such as the mystery of seat design.

Gu Yuan sat and watched carefully. This ppt can be said to have summarized the essence of running a restaurant, but as a layman, there are still some terms that are not well understood: "Well, what is expected marketing? It is researching consumers. As expected? "

Huo Chenchen's slender hand was gently placed on a small solid wood table, and said quietly: "This is a rule in the marketing industry. The original expectations of consumers are just this, but when the service enjoyed far exceeds the customer's imagination, this" super The "value" experience will have a strong impact, allowing the brand to seize the mind of the customer. "

Gu Yan: "I just want to surprise my customers, right? For example, when the customer pays the bill, the restaurant suddenly sends a small thing, although the value is small, but because he hasn't said it in advance, the customer may be overjoyed."

Huo Chenchen bowed his head: "Yes, if the publicity has been promoted with great fanfare, but the customers have actually not achieved what they expected, then it is negative expected marketing."

Gu Yuan thought about some unsatisfactory services he had encountered in the past, and nodded fiercely: "Yes, I once queued up at a hot pot restaurant, asked the waiter how long it took, said ten minutes, and waited, waited twenty minutes Then, let ’s just say that it will be ten minutes or so. I was very angry at that time and felt that this shop was a liar. ”

In the same way, the popular hair salon is also this routine.

Huo Chenchen looked at her indignant, but remembered his son, maybe mother and son, their expressions were similar.

Gu Yuan was expressing his dissatisfaction, and his eyes slammed into Huo Chenchen's deep and calm eyes, and he immediately silenced himself.

In the presence of such an elegant man, her expression was not very elegant. Now that she has converged, she smiles and says, "Let's continue watching ppt?