Chapter 98: Rush to the Hospital

When hearing this, Ji Qisen bowed his head and looked at Nie Yu with some surprise.

Nie Yu turned his head to the side, he could only see that he was clenching his teeth tightly, the jawbone lines were tight, and the ears were slightly reddish, which was another side that Nie Yu rarely saw.

He has known Nie Yu since he was a child. The two have fought, fought, and fought each other. They can be called enemies for 20 years, and friends for 20 years.

He somewhat despised Nie Yu, felt that he was not motivated, felt that he was undecent, and felt that he had problems doing things.

But he knows Nie Yu best.

Looking at Nie Yu, Ji Qisen's expression flashed a moment.

When he re-exported, his usual light and cold tone brought a hint of temperature: "Remember when we were fighting with the Hu family boy when we were young?"

Nie Yumo spoke for a moment, with a slight nasal voice: "Remember."

Ji Qisen took a deep breath, raised his hand, and patted Nie Yu's shoulder: "In fact, I always remember, I just didn't expect that after many years, we really became brothers."

After speaking, he walked out of the promenade: "I'll pick up my mother and let her find a way to persuade."

Nie Yu turned her face and looked at Ji Qisen. At this time, Ji Qisen had reached the end of the promenade, and his erect figure was especially clear in the deserted corridor at night.

He certainly remembered the time when he fought with the Hu family, and that time was Ji Qisen and the Hu family. He used to help. The Hu family was very strong and stronger than both of them. Two people used to fight one. I haven't hit him, and the last two of them had a blue nose and a swollen face.

The two little children with swollen and swollen faces vowed that they would take revenge and vowed that they would be good brothers for a lifetime.

Later, the two broke down, became enemies, and looked at each other with discomfort.

I just didn't expect that after many years, they really became brothers.

When the echoing footsteps in the hallway finally disappeared, Nie Yu raised his hand, rubbed his nose, and then turned into the ward.

Although he could not persuade the great film emperor not to be afraid of injections, he could still pour him a glass of water.

************

It's almost twelve. Gu Yuan hasn't slept yet. She first played a game with Nie Yu's account. There is no way. He has a high level and has a lot of coins. . She had missed a lot of lessons because of filming, and she was thinking about making up slowly.

It was already twelve o'clock, and it was no longer possible to not sleep. In case of dark circles tomorrow, Qi Sen must look at himself with suspicious eyes. And tomorrow she will have an appointment with Jun Tian to participate in the discussion of the follow-up production of Xuan Yuan Chuan. If Jun Tian knows that she stays up late, it will be a little stressful.

She would also control her son in turn. Qi Sen just now looked at herself disapprovingly, and then said, "Mom, do you think this is appropriate?" She now hardened her wings, and she did not care too much about prayer Qi Sen threatened, anyway, he is a paper tiger.