Chapter 47

Upon hearing this, Gu Yuan quickly instructed the nursing staff to take good care of Ji Qisen, and ran to the next door, only to see that Nie Yu even woke up, opened her weak eyes, and looked at her poorly.

This looks really distressing.

She rushed forward: "Nie Yu, how do you feel? Do you want water?"

Nie Yu blinked and wriggled her lips: "I, I ... Mom, yes ... I want water ..."

Gu Yuan quickly poured warm water, and tried it by himself. No problem, so he gave Nie Yu a drink.

Nie Yu raised her hand, her hands were weak as if she had no strength, she couldn't even hold it.

Gu Yuan did not expect that this guys who were born alive and well would be like this, distressed and uncomfortable. They would help him and feed him.

Nie Yu took a sip, and then her head tilted, as if she couldn't even drink water: "Mom, I ... I ..."

Gu Yuan looked at him like this, and his worries were even more serious. He even thought about whether to call Nie Nanqing again. Is this the case for hypoglycemic patients? ?

However, she still drinks water right now. When she had a clever idea, she took a straw, bent it slightly, put it in a cup, and gave it to Nie Yu to drink.

Nie Yu with a straw in her mouth: "..."

His cheeks bulged slightly and he sucked.

He was helpless, all he wanted was a spoonful of water for his mother to feed him. He didn't want to drink a straw with a straw like Wahaha ...

But he was a patient, he was weak and could not speak, and he could only **** with a straw.

After drinking a glass of water, Nie Yu felt that he could play again, so he said, "Mom, I--"

Who knew that before he had said this, he heard a coughing sound from the next door.

Gu Yuan heard this, quickly put down Nie Yu and ran to the next room.

In the next room, Ji Qisen was coughing, coughing all over his temples.

Gu Yuan hurried over to help the back and pour water or something.

Ji Qisen finally calmed down and looked weakly at Gu Yuan: "Mom, I'm fine ..."

Gu Yuan relieved: "It's all right, I'll go and see Nie Yu over there-"

As soon as this was said, Ji Qisen suddenly coughed again violently, as if coughing as if out of breath.

...

After finally getting busy with Ji Qisen's side, watching Ji Qisen finally lay down weakly, closed his eyes quietly, Gu Yuan wiped the sweat from his forehead, and just after sitting down and resting for a while, she heard the news from the next door. There was a coughing sound, and the coughing was more severe and more heartbreaking.

Gu Yuan was completely stunned.

Do I need a cough for hypoglycemia? Is Nie's hypoglycemia?

*************

The night was really unsatisfactory. The nurse was called, and the doctor also called. They all said that there was nothing they could do. They said that they would take good care of them. In the end, Gu Yuan had to take care of them with the nurses.

So all night, when I pressed the gourd and scooped up, the son coughed, and the son gasped for a while, and finally developed, the son held her hand and said weakly, "Mom, I'm fine, you take care of Qi Sen "Then," the son gasped, "Mom, Nie Yu is okay, you go and see Nie Yu."