Chapter 105 The Secrets of the Two Brothers

Everyone is planning to settle in Ji Qisen temporarily, and Ji's villa seems more lively than usual.

Gu Yuan saw the scene naturally with emotion and satisfaction. At the age of 20, she became more and more conscious of an old mother. The picture was quite beautiful when she thought that her four sons would gather together.

The only regret is the four sons, who had been participating in that secret research and could not come to recognize him.

She thought about these four sons, couldn't help but imagine what the seventeen-year-old son looked like, and for a moment thought that she should ask Qi Sen to find a picture for herself, so that she would be relieved to know how her son looked .

Thinking so wildly and remembering Luo Juntian's incident, it is strange to think about it, why is Jun Tian injured? Why was he and Nie Yu in that small suburban hospital?

However, when she asked about this, Luo Juntian just casually said: "I happened to have something to talk to Nie Yu at that time. I didn't expect that something unexpected happened when I drove away."

But for this reason, why did Gu Yuan not believe it?

She went to test Nie Yu again, and Nie Yu wiped her nose: "It's my fault, so-"

He thought for a while, bowed his head, and sincerely said, "Mom, I will take care of my big brother here, until the big brother is good. When the big brother is good, I will do my best to fight for the best resources for the big brother, so that Red all over the world, red out of the universe. "

As for why it was his fault, he didn't say anything when asked.

Since the two brothers didn't say anything, Gu Yuan simply didn't mention it.

They are not children, they are brothers, and they all have their own principles of doing things. I believe that she can handle them properly. If she wants to be true from China and Africa, she will break the balance between their brothers.

Besides, she has to accompany Xiao Lanting, and she has to worry about another thing, which is Jun Tian's psychological shadow problem.

Although he desperately pretended not to care, apparently the kidnapping of his childhood had a profound impact on him, but he was only a nine-year-old child at that time, who was going to make such cruel treatment on a nine-year-old child. thing?

So when coaxing Huo Lanting to find Nie Yuwan in the past, she called Luo Sinian directly and mentioned Luo Juntian's situation.

Luo Sinian was obviously busy. After hearing that tone had just come out of the operating room, she asked Gu Yuan's body with a smile and said that she wanted her to go back for a re-examination. When Gu Yuan mentioned this, he said Become dignified.

He asked Luo Juntian in detail at the moment, and finally sighed, "He hasn't committed it again for several years."

Gu Yuan listened and asked: "Dr. Luo, what exactly is going on? What happened to those people then? Did Jun Tian see a psychiatrist?"

Luo Sinian was silent for a moment, but said: "I will take the time to go there as soon as possible, and when I pass, I will tell you in detail, as for Jun Tian, ​​you help me pay attention, if he dies again, then tell me."