Chapter 69: Luo Juntian's Black Material

Gu Yuan and Luo Juntian talked in depth again, and of course they tentatively mentioned that they had two such big sons. (Baidu search \ "ggdown \" See the latest chapters every day.)

Luo Juntian said that he understood very well: "A thousand worlds, there are all kinds of wonders, others always have their own secrets, there is no need to explore too much."

Gu Yuan's admiration for this kind of light and light attitude.

After concluding the conversation with Luo Juntian, Gu Yuan found Nie Nanqing.

Nie Nanqing was obviously quite surprised that Gu Yuan came to find himself, but after hearing Gu Yuan's visit, he was immediately impressed: "What you said is actually what I should worry about, although I am still in good health, but I will sooner or later Will be old, I have been thinking about how to let him inherit my career, but he is still young and has too much interest. "

After the old father talked, he began to discuss with Gu Yuan: "I intend to give him a place in the group next day, let him come to work every day, and get more contact with the internal operations of the group. I can see that. He likes you very much, and he will listen to what you say. "

So confused, after a conversation, Gu Yuan accepted a great fate and urged his son Nie Yu to go to his dad's company to work.

Nie Yu had a face in front of Gu Yuan. I was going to cover your posture in the entertainment circle. I was still there to study the question of which assistant should be assigned to Gu Yuan. Suddenly, it was sunny and thunderous. His father called and asked him Go to work.

Gu Yuan certainly agreed, and thought that you should listen to your dad, you should be filial, and mother likes filial and motivated children most.

Nie Yu suddenly withered, how can this be?

He is still young. Why does he have to work every day when he is young?

Nie Yu looked to Ji Qisen for help, but Ji Qisen was completely as if he hadn't seen it, as if he didn't remember their common revolutionary friendship at all.

Nie Yu felt helpless, frowning, but looking at her mother's look as expected, gritted her teeth: "OK, I'll go to work."

Gu Yuan was relieved.

Gu Yuan, relieved, reported this to Luo Juntian cheerfully. Luo Juntian said with a smile, this was good, and then he had in-depth communication with her, facing two older than himself A son who is richer and more powerful than himself and smarter than himself, what should be done as a vulnerable mother.

Gu Yuan listened carefully, absorbing the essence taught by Luo Juntian one by one, turned his head and began to try to use it on the two sons. Sure enough, with wonderful results, the two sons watched her eyes change and became more and more admired Look like.

Gu Yuan quickly reported all this to Luo Juntian, and Luo Juntian's smile deepened: "It doesn't seem difficult to be a prestigious mother, does it? You will know how to handle these two sons in the future. . "

On the other side, Nie Yu suddenly made a sigh of emotion after going to work for a day: "Mom, how do you think you have been different recently. I even think you have secretly learned business courses."