Chapter 85 This Is My Favorite Person

Gu Yuan, accompanied by Nie Yu, walked to the dinner scene and asked, "What's going on?"

Nie Yu: "You must say why I'm so rude to your old classmates, right?"

After hearing this, Gu Yuan laughed sternly: "Of course I don't. I guess you know something that I don't know. You can't open fire on others for no reason, there must be a reason. (Gege Party Novel) "

That said ... Nie Yu was full of joy.

Mom still believes him.

Nie Yu: "What do you guess?"

Gu Yuan thought for a while, and suddenly felt: "I asked you about Huo Sijia before, and you did n't say, wouldn't it be Huo Sijia who instructed Huo Sijia? So you deliberately invited Huo Sijia to humiliate others, and to Hu Yuejing on purpose Embarrassed? "

Nie Yu was caught off guard and almost coughed.

When did his mother become so smart that she suddenly guessed it?

Gu Yuan looked at Nie Yu's look, and immediately understood that he was right, thinking that although this son seemed unreliable, he had done so much for himself.

First, I spent a lot of money to buy myself a crown star. Although the extravagance wasted a little, this mind is really nothing to say, and I know that Huo Sijia and Hu Yuejing colluded, and taught them a bit of hardship for themselves.

She can imagine that Huo Sijia would never dare to bother herself anymore. As for Hu Yuejing, she would have to think about things in the future.

It's not true to say that you can't be touched. If you look at this son again, you are obviously handsome enough to be a popular star.

Can't help but want to hug and squeeze.

When she thought about it, she really hugged the son in front of her.

Nie Yu was suddenly full of arms, but made a big red face, and whispered, "Mom?"

Gu Yuan was moved: "Nothing, I want to hug."

Nie Yu: "Ah?"

Watching his son look dumb, Gu Yuan: "What's wrong, can I hug my son?"

Nie Yu looked around and said redly on her face: "Yes, but still don't let people see, in case someone says my mother treasure."

Gu Yuan looked at his handsome and stupid silly, he just laughed: "Oh, I'm curious, you seem to have a lot of fans on the Internet, if those fans see you like this, they will still fan you ?"

She suddenly had an idea, took out her phone, and snapped a few photos at her son.

Nie Yu didn't have time to respond, so Gu Yuan was as fierce as a tiger: "Mom?"

Gu Yuan raised his eyebrow and smiled: "It's so cute to look at you! It's so cute! When you don't obey, I'll post your photos online, hahaha."

Nie Yu: "........."

He's so dark, is this his mother?