Chapter 46 Allergy vs Hypoglycemia

Ji Qisen and Nie Yu all fell to the ground, and the doctor who standby on the island came quickly, and quickly examined the bodies of Ji Qisen and Nie Yu's brothers.

Gu Yuan looked at the two sons anxiously, and Nie Yu was better. There was nothing abnormal, but her eyes were closed tightly, but Qi Sen's face was flushed, and it looked like the situation was very serious.

The two sons fainted at the same time, which made Gu Yuan wonder: "Doctor, what are happened to them?"

She has just asked the housekeeper on the island and knows that although doctors are deployed on the island, they are ordinary first aid and general practitioners. If there is any serious problem, then a helicopter must be sent to the nearest island. Go to the hospital.

After checking the body, the doctor turned to look at Gu Yuan, respectfully and authentically: "We have already checked, Master Ji is allergic to jellyfish. We have anti-allergic drugs on the island and have been used by Master Ji to relieve allergic symptoms. There should be no problem. "

allergy?

Gu Yuan was also wondering: "But he is not allergic to seafood. Why is he suddenly allergic now?"

The doctor explained: "Master Ji is not allergic to ordinary seafood, but only allergic to this particular seafood."

An identity like Ji Qisen will naturally have a professional and comprehensive medical examination every year, and his allergy to jellyfish will naturally be recorded. Although Ji Qisen has not been to this island a few times, but since he came here, , The island will naturally be equipped with his own first-aid doctor, and the doctor was naturally informed in advance of all aspects of Ji Qisen's physical condition, among which the jellyfish allergy was specifically mentioned in the note, which is why the island will be configured There are anti-allergic drugs.

As for how Ji Qisen came into contact with the sea slugs, this is unknown.

Gu Yuan was relieved. It seemed that Qi Sen's situation was under the doctor's control. She looked at another son of her family and asked, "What about Nie Yu?"

Qi Sen's cheeks and forehead were flushed. Think carefully about the symptoms that are allergic, but Nie Yu is different. He looks as usual, can't see any abnormalities, but keeps his eyes closed and doesn't wake up. What's wrong? What happened?

The doctor hesitated a little, then shook his head: "This ... we have checked Master Nie's body. From the indicators of various aspects, we have not found anything special about Master Nie."

When he said that, he was in trouble.

When he examined Master Nie's body just now, Master Nie opened his eyes and glared at him, all warnings in those eyes.

He was wondering, just as Miss Gu came over, Master Nie immediately closed her eyes and looked unconscious.

As a doctor, he immediately understood what this meant.

Master Nie did it on purpose, and for no apparent purpose, he pretended to be dizzy.

Looking at the anxious look of Miss Gu in front of her, the doctor was very entangled. Should he keep professional secrets and keep secrets for the patients, or pursue the truth and say everything?