Chapter 133 Observing Meteor With Son

Jiang Yinfeng needs someone to record the data.

Gu Yuan didn't know what her son needed to record, but she remained obedient and carefully stepped into her son's room.

The original sofa and furniture in the room have been moved to a corner like Leng Gongfei, and most of the room is displaying various instruments that Gu Yuan completely does not understand and has not seen.

Jiang Yinfeng and Gu Yuan came to the balcony and started picking up an instrument that should look like a telescope.

Gu Yuan noticed that when his gaze fell on the instrument, his eyes would not be as calm as before, but instead he would be focused and earnest. There was a strange radiance in his eyes, as if he had been asleep before. The instrument will awaken his mental power.

Gu Yuan did not dare to disturb him, but just watched silently from the side.

Jiang Yinfeng opened several boards with a lot of lines and opened a big drum with nails on one side. At the end, he handed something like an observation mirror to Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan took over quickly.

Jiang Yinfeng pointed at the things next to him and introduced them: "This is my own improved phased array receiver, which can superimpose the signals from all the units, so that the wavefronts with the same phase will build on each other, and the phases with opposite phases will phase on This is a coded mask camera, a rotating cylindrical symmetrically coded aperture plate of a grip, a hexagonal uniform redundant array design, and the receiving end image is the convolution of the celestial body image and the code plate pattern. This is my own. The improved grazing telescope can use the principle of grazing when omega rays hit a metal plane for imaging. "

Gu Yuan almost got a soft leg. She couldn't understand these words, so she could only look at the son blankly.

Jiang Yinfeng: "You can use this to observe the meteor later."

Gu Yuan quickly took it: "What data do I need to record?"

When Jiang Yinfeng heard this, his eyes were a little blank, and then he said, "You don't need to record any data."

No need?

Gu Yuan was also at a loss, but seeing that his son had fiddled with his instrument, she didn't dare to ask, and sat obediently to see the instrument his son gave him.

Gu held the glancing telescope and stared at the starry sky. She didn't see any amazing pictures, but she saw more stars, more dots, and some weird shapes. This somewhat disappointed her. I had seen some astronomical photographs occasionally before, and there would be spectacular cosmic wonders in the bright starry sky. It turned out that was not the case at all.

She lowered her telescope with disappointment and went to see Jiang Yinfeng next to her.

Jiang Yinfeng was staring at an instrument in front of him to observe the starry sky. He frowned slightly, focused, and even a ray of ink drooped on his cheek. He didn't even notice it.

Suddenly, he seemed to see something, his raised eyebrows were loosened, and the whole man stretched out.

Gu Yuan wondered, and picked up the telescope again to see, she still saw a lot of points, stars, densely packed, do not understand, do not understand at all.

What beautiful outer space, what amazing horoscope, nothing at all.

As for the meteor, there are no traces.

At this time, she heard Jiang Yinfeng saying something: "There are 323 * sdf23 meteor particles in the comet orbit at the position of knr2031x ... No, how can 3200xnz21131 behave in the same way as the blue comet? Impossible ..."