Chapter 131

Nie Yu raised her eyebrows, stared at Huo Chenchen with all eyes, and hugged the cat in her hand, but said to his mother, "Mom, it's nothing, I just came to see you, just to see Mr. Huo, Chat with him. "

As he was talking, the cat in his arms meowed a few times. He was soothing it and said to his mother, "I plan to adopt this cat."

Gu Yuan looked at Huo Chenchen, his son, and finally asked the one who seemed more reliable: "Mr. Huo, who this cat?"

Huo Chenchen glanced at the cat that Nie Yu was hugging, the cat he wanted to give to Gu Yuan.

Nie Yu hugged the cat and looked at Huo Chenchen vigilantly.

Huo Chenchen looked away and said quietly: "This cat, just as Mr. Nie liked it, gave it to Mr. Nie."

like?

She immediately realized what she was doing. Nie Yu reluctantly said, "Nie Yu, how can you ask Mr Huo for a cat?"

Nie Yu hugged the cat with a cheeky face: "Mom, I have a fate with this cat. You see this cat looks much like Lanting's cat, maybe these two cats are brothers, so we and Lanting. There are a pair of brother cats. "

Gu Yuan was speechless: "How do you know that they are brothers, maybe they are mothers and children."

Mother and child?

how is this possible!

Nie Yu resolutely did not want this Huo Chenchen's cat to fall into the hands of his mother, so the meaning is different, so he firmly said: "Mom, this is a male cat."

Gu Yuan looked at her son like that and was helpless. She looked embarrassedly at Huo Chenchen: "I'm really sorry, he may just like this cat too much."

If you think about it, he has always liked Lan Ting's abraham. In order to be able to tease a cat, he sometimes has to give in to Lan Ting. The two brothers sometimes fight for a cat.

Well now, one for each, no longer need to glance at other people's cats.

After listening to her say this, Huo Chenchen said busyly: "Nothing, you found this cat."

He did intend to give it to her, but he was robbed by her son, so give her son ...

Nie Yu was listening, and keenly captured the message: "Really, Mom, what desert cat did you find? What happened?"

Gu Yuan had to briefly talk about his tent. When Nie Yu heard this, his light brown eyes narrowed a line. At night, in the desert, his mother and a man? to chat with?

No no no he doesn't allow it! !!

As I was thinking, I heard a voice laughing and said, "Yun Chen, Mr. Nie, you are all here, great!"

Everyone looked over and found that it turned out to be Prince Muqtada. He came running around in a white turban and a white robe: "Congratulations, you are so lucky!"

Nie Yu blinked: "What's the matter, Prince Muqtada, we won a multi-billion dollar prize?"

Prince Muqtada: "Hundreds of millions of prizes? What is it, no no no, tonight is our biggest meteor shower in Salabah in 300 years, hahaha, what an exciting thing!"