Chapter 136: Returning to China

Jiang Yinfeng didn't let everyone wait long, so he hurried out of the room, saying he was going to return to China.

Gu Yuan originally wanted to go back to sleep for a while. Hearing this, he was unwilling to delay, thinking about going to sleep on the plane.

When we got on the plane, everyone naturally had their own luggage. The least luggage was Huo Chenchen, but a simple suitcase, carried by the assistant behind, looked at Lisuo concisely. The most powerful baggage is Jiang Yinfeng, the security personnel of Huaguo and the Nangong housekeeper carrying many things, and they are careful not to dare to put them on the ground. After they got on the plane, they were the first to settle These instruments and equipment.

Jiang Yinfeng is still that amazingly beautiful Jiang Yinfeng, but now his hair is no longer as smooth and smooth as it was at first, but is a bit messy. His eyes are glowing with red blood, looking like Dry up all night.

However, he was full of spirits. After being led by Gu Yuan to sit in his seat, he sometimes thought, sometimes murmured, and suddenly realized.

Gu Yuan is now accustomed to this son's abnormal behavior. This is a genius, but also a lunatic. Science is separated from lunatics. This is his son.

She reluctantly took out a comb and asked carefully: "Yin Feng, can I help you comb your hair, you see your hair is a bit messy."

Jiang Yinfeng heard this, and looked at Gu Yuan in wonder.

Gu Yuan smiled at him busyly: "comb, comb your hair?"

Jiang Yinfeng did not speak, looking at Gu Yuan thoughtfully.

Gu Yuan had to repeat again: "comb your hair?"

Then, she combed her hair and made a demonstration.

Jiang Yinfeng said suddenly: "You are right, I thought xnz21131 was strange. Based on my observations and research, I seem to observe its dust, and it did eject dust particles. This confuses me. I even suspected that this was due to cracks caused by the heat of the sun, but at the moment, I might overlook one thing. "

Gu Yuan: "..."

She just said to comb her hair, just to comb her hair. Why did this son start again? ? Didn't she say she should touch the organ?

However, Jiang Yinfeng started, and it seemed that he didn't want to stop: "I researched all night and reviewed my previous observations. I found that it was in line with some characteristics of comets."

At this point, his eyes were frantic and his tone began to excite: "It is made of dark material, it reflects light with strong polarized light, and it miraculously blends the characteristics of comets and asteroids! It is both The planet is also a comet. It may be the mother object of the cluster of ursa meteors! Oh my god, it is also a comet. Maybe it also has a comet's tail. Although it is fuzzy, it also has it!

Gu Yuan: "..."

She didn't want to say a word, she had a headache when she heard it.

She looked to the son next to her for help.

At this point, holding the desert cat and looking at Nie Yu Huo Chenchen with a stare, he stayed.