Chapter 80

Lu Zhiqian chuckled, his voice intriguing: "Mr. Luo, cuckold must be uncomfortable, right?"

Luo Juntian glanced lightly at the side of Lu Zhiqian: "Green hat? Why, Teacher Lu is wearing a green hat?"

Lu Zhiqian's smile converged, lowering his voice, and tauntingly said, "Young man, it's boring to talk like this, you may not know it yet, Gu Yuan, who you are wholeheartedly maintaining, which one are you now collaborating with?"

A bit of coldness gradually appeared in Luo Juntian's eyes, but still raised his eyebrows and asked: "Oh, which?"

Lu Zhiqian smiled with pity: "You have been caught in the drum until now? Gu Yuan, this person is not as simple as you think, her mind is not what you can imagine. Gege party novel"

Luo Juntian said nothing.

Lu Zhi humbly released his surprise: "She first hooked you up and got the chance of" Xuan Xuan Biography ", but obviously, her ambitions don't stop there, and you don't see enough in her eyes, she hooked up with Nie Meet father and son. "

Luo Juntian: "Nie Nanqing and his son?"

Lu Zhiqian remembered what he had just discovered, and a hint of excitement appeared in his eyes: "Yes, I can't read it wrong. The tone of Nie Nanqing speaking to her, the relationship between these two people is certainly not simple. As a result, Nie Yu even struck her shoulder, that gesture, Alas, she caught up with both father and son all at once.

Luo Juntian frowned, can't help wondering, Nie Nanqing has an idea for her mother?

Thinking about this, he naturally remembered the golden statue Nie Nanqing gave his mother. Did Nie Nanqing have an idea from that time? After all, if you are really just grateful, you can just send an island or a fund, so why bother?

Seeing Luo Juntian's complexion, Lu Zhiqian misunderstood.

He was proud and smiled slowly: "Mr. Luo, in the end you are young, you can't see the minds of some women. Don't look at her on the surface, but in fact the things behind her ..."

Luo Juntian glanced lightly at Lu Zhiqian: "Teacher Lu, take care of yourself. Keep your mouth closed when you shouldn't say it, and close your ears when you shouldn't listen. Otherwise, it will cause trouble."

Lu Zhiqian thought that Luo Juntian was unbelieving, and simply taunted and said, "Well, she and Nie Yuna are so intimate. I looked at them all-"

Who knows what is being said, I see a young man wearing an oversize red suit coming up with a handsome pace! The handsome and flamboyant is Nie Yu.

Lu Zhiqian didn't say any more, glanced at Lu Zhiqian with a smile, his rivals met with jealousy, did the two meet?

It looks like a good show is coming.

He stood on the sidelines.

Luo Juntian got up, Luo Juntian raised his hand, is this going to fight? ?

But the next second, what did he see, Luo Juntian raised his hand, motioned to Nie Yu to sit down?

Lu Zhiqian frowned, squinting his eyes tightly. Is this sitting down to talk in detail?

Nie Yu, who sat down, swept Luo Juntian, with a somewhat proud meaning: "Wait, I plan to take a crown star and give it to her. What do you think, will she like it?"

In front of outsiders, she didn't call her mother directly, but Nie Yu still wanted to mention it.

Luo Juntian was still thinking about Nie Nanqing and his mother. When he heard this, he only said lightly: "I'm afraid there are many coming to the crown star tonight."