Chapter 48: Who Will Get the Final Victory

When Nie Yu's baby smiled, Gu Yuan and Camille came together to whisper.

Camille was talking to Gu Yuan about Ji Zhentian.

"He even greets me every day, saying he wish me to be happy, and he is also drunk. When my girlfriend loved me every day to die, I didn't do that!"

"He also gave me a transfer, and he gave me 99,999 yuan."

"Only 9999 yuan? It's not much, just when he invited you to dinner!"

In terms of Gu Yuan's value for money, 99999 yuan is really small, which means eating ten meals.

Camille accidentally glanced at Gu Yuan: "Oh, I really don't know what he is thinking about. If he was entangled in me, he wouldn't."

Gu Yuan, thinking about this, looked at the two sons over there, lowered his voice and said, "I think a man is guilty, the more you ignore him, the more he takes you seriously, if you keep on He coaxed you together, and he felt that you were clothes that you could change at any time. Especially this season of Ji Zhentian, obviously this one. "

Camille thought deeply: "Yes! That's it, so just ignore him and just hang him!"

Gu Yuan couldn't help laughing, and the two women discussed the man's issue enthusiastically. Gu Yuan remembered the little boy he had encountered that day and told Camille about the miserable situation he had been deceived by that little boy.

"What, the man you met is him?" Camille looked at Gu Yuan in disbelief.

"I can't figure it out, anyway, Qi Sen said, what kind of Huo Chenchen of Huo's family seems to be very interesting."

"Oh god! Huo Chenchen! You actually saw Huo Chenchen! You are really a treasure girl!" Camille looked at Gu Yuan's eyes with admiration and admiration for the five-body project.

"You know him?"

"If I knew you were meeting with Huo Chenchen, I would definitely drill out from the submarine drill to look at it!" Camille shook Gu's hand excitedly to Gu Yuan popular science: "I don't say anything else, just say: You know who your ex-wife is. "

"Ex-wife? What's the relationship with his ex-wife?"

"The point is, don't you want to know who his ex-wife is?" Camille held Gu Yuan hand hard, hating iron and steel, why didn't she have a gossip heart?

"Who is it?" Gu Yuan did not really have much interest. She must have seen her father and son now, but Camille was so interested that she had to follow her.

"His ex-wife is the daughter of the president of country f, the daughter of the president of country f !!!"

"President's daughter, so cattle?"

"Yes, yes, this is the man who married the president's daughter. I heard that he was still pursued by the president's daughter at the time, and the president was happy to see it at the time. After all, he was the great master of the Huo family and his daughter married him It is the backing of the Huo family, and the president of country F will never have to worry about the next election. "

"So powerful?" Listening to this meaning, Gu Yuan was even more powerful than his two sons.

Inexplicable.