Chapter 163: Meeting of Several Big Brothers and Dads

Camille and Ji Zhentian really want to come back. Gu Yuan judged the situation and thought that Camille and Ji Zhentian were back. Naturally, this group of people was embarrassed to stay here.

However, on the issue of where Gu Yuan moved, several sons had a fierce dispute.

Ji Qisen asked indifferently: "Why can't you stay here again? This villa is in my name?"

So, this is his house, his mother, is there any problem?

Nie Yu held Gu Yuan's shoulder directly and said, "Mom, go to me. I promise to give you delicious and spicy food, and take good care of your elderly people, as well as those agents, who are always on call! I personally show you over to film every day! "

Huo Lanting almost jumped up: "Of course, go to me, what do I want, and the fruits and vegetables that fly from jamaica every day!"

Nie Yu grinned: "Then I will hire an airplane and ship it to me every day!"

Huo Lanting raised his head and said, "I asked my dad to block the jamaica market immediately. No one wants to be lucky except my family!"

Nie Yu gritted her teeth and said, "I won't recognize your dad in this life !!"

As soon as this word came out, Huo Lanting frowned, and then smiled: "Well, I won't let my dad block the jamaica market. You must recognize my dad as your stepdad!"

Nie Yu certainly did not admit it!

Nie Yu was anxious to eat that sentence directly. He looked up and saw that Ji Qisen was looking at himself with contempt.

He knew ...

In the midst of this noisy situation, Luo Juntian finally came forward: "We have been living here in Qi Sen recently, and have disturbed him a lot. Although we say we are our own brothers, it ’s always inappropriate for a long time. Besides, Uncle Ji is coming back It's time to leave. As for mother— "

He laughed: "Go live with me first, just happen to be filming together recently, it is also convenient to live with me."

Ji Qisen did not express any opposition this time.

Nie Yu looked at Huo Lanting, Huo Lanting looked at Nie Yu.

Huo Lanting: "Okay, I listen to Brother!"

If I go to my own house, I am afraid that the second and third brothers will object.

Nie Yu said angrily: "I have no opinion."

If you go to your own home, the little five still doesn't know what kind of trouble is, let's forget, he takes a step back to the sea and the sky, and he's fine.

Gu Yuan sat aside and watched a few sons quarreling, which reminded her of an old drama "Wall Head" that she had watched before. The old father who had a candle in the wind was pushed onto the wall. Neither son wanted . Later, she was too lazy to listen, sitting and listening to music and playing games.

Finally, after watching a few sons quarrel with a result, she took off her headphones and looked at it: "Are there any results, who am I going to?"