Chapter 144

Gu Yuan could not help laughing when he heard this: "You call Lanting?"

Huo Chenchen's deep eyes also smiled: "Yes. I called and asked him about his current study situation, he was very evasive, and then I said I would communicate with you He quickly said that you are not at home at school. I asked in detail. He told me in fifteen and ten and also told me that you may have to be careful when you come to school to allow me time to see you. "

What Huo Chenchen didn't say is that his son's words were careful and apparently trying to match his concubine.

When Gu Yuan heard this, he naturally thought of his son ’s tone. When he looked at him as a dad, he could n’t help but laugh and said, “Lan Ting is trying to be careful with you to make you smart. Where does he know that the mantis catches the cicada? Later, you will wait for his words. "

Huo Chenchen stared at her smile, but asked, "Oh, who is the cicada?"

Gu Yuan's face was dizzy: "I don't know!"

Huo Chenchen held out her hand and held her.

No matter when and where his hand is, it seems to be cool, when the fingers are interlocked, Gu Zheng struggles symbolically.

Huo Chenchen held on tightly, and she followed him.

Huo Chenchen: "You are a cicada."

Gu Yuan smiled and said, "Why am I a cicada?"

Huo Chenchen smiled slightly, stared at her, and said nothing.

When Huo Chenchen had trouble falling asleep last night, he even tried to use the greatest rational analysis over and over again. Why? How did all this happen?

Obviously half a month ago, she was just Lan Ting's mother in his eyes, a warm and clean little girl. He admired her and felt that she was beautiful and warm, but she could calmly analyze with reason and know two It's not suitable, at least he's not suitable for this little girl.

But that night in the desert, when she was frightened and held her hand, she subconsciously held it back, and at that moment, a wonderful chemical change occurred.

From that moment, he seemed to be lit by her.

At this time, she was a cicada, dwelling on a tall treetop, tweeting in his heart, making him uneasy.

There is a longing in my heart, and I want to see her more, can quench my thirst, and heal the faint agitation in his heart.

His gaze was so direct that he was so hot that Gu Yuan was a little afraid to look directly at her. She slightly turned away and asked, "Why do you look at me like that?"

Huo Chenchen held her finger's hand with a little force: "You are a cicada."

Gu Yuan still didn't understand: "What!"

Huo Chenchen: "Because I'm a cardinal."

Gu Yuan slightly stunned, and then suddenly realized that his face was blushing and irritated, thinking about how serious this man was, how could he say such a thing, then he should shake his hand.

Huo Chenchen certainly did not let her shake off, but by this strength, holding her wrist, she pulled her closer.

Strong and irresistible masculinity rushed towards the face, it was hot and overbearing, and slightly cool hands became irresistible at this time, holding her wrist firmly, and even raising a strong arm to She folded in the middle.

In front of him was a big, strong chest of a tall man, and behind him was a red maple tree trunk with leaves shed. Both sides were protected by his arms. Gu Yuan found that he could not escape.