Chapter 141 He Whispered

Gu Yuan, of course, she can't let Huo Chenchen come over.

It's shameful.

Gu Yuan said quickly, "Don't come over ... I'm fine ..."

Huo Chenchen said busyly: "I won't go. Then tell me, what's wrong? Did I say something that made you unhappy?"

Gu Yuan actually didn't understand.

If he did something wrong, he didn't, he asked himself, he couldn't answer it, the two talked about the topic, hung up the phone, and he was uncomfortable, and he called himself to apologize. Isn't everything good?

So why are you so sad or even crying?

Why is there something sour on the chest?

Gu Yuan who couldn't figure it out had to say, "You hang up with me, I feel bad."

Huo Chenchen: "It's my fault, sorry, oh, it's my fault. I--"

He paused for a moment before saying: "I was so anxious that I felt wrong after hanging up the phone. I should not ask you to immediately understand it because I want to understand it. I feel uncomfortable after hanging up the phone. I'll call you back quickly. "

Gu Yuan thought for a while and whispered, "You are not this time, you have been inexplicably cold and hot to me all the time."

Huo Chenchen: "Well, I don't."

Gu Yuan: "You did. Before in the desert, that night, you talked to me, and you also showed me how to shake the sand in the desert. Then you suddenly said that you would go to bed earlier and run away!"

This matter had been in her heart for a long time, and finally she said it.

Huo Chenchen: "I--"

Gu Yuan, who was speaking about it, felt relieved. He took a breath and finally figured it out, and it seemed even more special when Huo Chenchen opened his mouth and said something.

In her heart, Huo Chenchen was so distant and expensive that she couldn't reach it. Now that she can't wait to get his phone upright and sit upright, she almost burns incense and bathes!

As a result, she seemed to grab his little braid now, and it was so cool to hear him speechless! There is a thrill of turning over.

Gu Yuan kept up his mind and said his thoughts: "You're so cold and hot that it's unpredictable. How can I have any idea like you? Even if you feel a little bit, I'm scared away by you. I don't care about you Yes, I don’t understand you at all. I don’t understand your past, everything you have. It ’s really hard for me to say those things now. ”

After speaking in one breath, my heart was more relaxed.

It feels like it, the heartbeat is coming so fast, it's so irresistible, but back to reality, it's easy to say that it's still difficult for her to promise.

On the other side of the phone, Huo Chenchen fell into silence, and it took a long time before he spoke.

"It was me that night, I didn't want to understand, and I didn't know what I wanted." The man's voice after electromagnetic conversion was extremely cool and low-pitched: "This kind of thing is very strange to me, I I do n’t understand. To be honest, I was shocked by myself that night. I did n’t know what was going on, so I ran away. But then I wanted to understand. I knew what I wanted. ”