Chapter 138 Poor Little Five

Gu Yuan scarcely dared to meet Huo Chenchen's eyes.

Many people around, the sons are there, and the housekeeper has a bodyguard. His gaze falls so directly on himself, Gu Yuan has the illusion of a secret mind being discovered. The kind of mind that will make you think indulgently in the dark, not to speak to others, is the mind that will bang when you think about it.

So Gu Yuan slightly pursed his lips, avoiding Huo Chenchen's eyes.

Huo Chenchen gazed at her far-away face, watching the wind blow her soft hair, and the hair fluttered lightly on the cheek, exposing the tip of her powdery and small ears.

The ears were all pink.

There was a smile in his eyes, and he stopped looking at her, lowered his head, and looked at his son: "Are you going to follow your mother, or go back with your father?"

Huo Lanting looked at his dad, crooked his head and wondered: "Of course it is with the mother! But, dad, how do I feel like you are different from before?"

Huo Chenchen: "How is it different?"

Huo Lanting thought about it, "I don't know, but I think ... it's different!"

Huo Chenchen smiled and rubbed his head: "Then you go back with your mother first, wait a while, your grandma's birthday, then we all have to go home together, you know?

Huo Lanting nodded quickly: "Of course I know that!"

For his dad to agree so happily with his mother and didn't talk about any conditions, in fact, he was a little confused. Dad speaks so well?

Why does he always think today's dad is different from usual?

Looking closely, he couldn't see the difference, but he just felt that there was something different.

Here, Luo Juntian and others saw Huo Chenchen and said hello to Huo Chenchen. Everyone is also an old acquaintance. Turning a corner is indirect blood relationship, so there is nothing to be embarrassed. Ji Qisen thanked him solemnly. On Huo Chenchen: "Thanks to Mr. Huo, I have given you a lot of trouble this time about Sarab. The latest chapter is in m."

Huo Chenchen said quietly: "You're welcome, but it's just a hand and you should do it. The latest chapter is in m."

When Huo Chenchen and Ji Qisen were talking, the light of his eyes occasionally swept to the side of Gu Yuan.

Although Gu Yuan's eyes were on her son, her ears and her spirits all gathered beside Huo Chenchen. He took a look, and her face became hot. After a few glances, he felt that she was about to Burned by the fire.

When she looked up, she also saw her son Nie Yu beside her, white teeth biting her upper lip, and frowning, her face thoughtful and wondering what she was thinking.

Gu Yuan took a deep breath. She suddenly felt that the atmosphere was strange now, and she didn't look at Huo Chenchen and didn't talk to him, it seemed strange.

So she could only look at him stubbornly and said to him: "Thank you very much for this time."

This is true. If it wasn't for Huo Chenchen, Jiang Yinfeng wouldn't have come back so easily, and their trip to Sarabapp would not have been so smooth.

Huo Chenchen looked at Gu Yuan's red cheek and whispered, "Nothing."

Luo Juntian, who was smiling, was about to talk to his four younger brother, Jiang Yinfeng. At this time, when I heard Huo Chenchen's words, I didn't know why, realized that there was something wrong, and looked around.