Chapter 146 Ji Qisen vs Huo Chenchen

As he stepped out of the maple grove there, an assistant hurried over, handed Huo Chenchen an umbrella, and then left with his head down.

Huo Chenchen put on sunglasses, put on Gu Yuan's sunglasses, held an umbrella, and took her hand along the path beside the red maple tree to leave.

Gu Yuan smiled at him with a smile on his lips: "You know the way?"

This road exits from the north side door. It leads to the dormitory area of ​​the Capital Film Academy. Our school will be familiar with it, but people outside may not know. At this time, everyone is in class and there are relatively few people. People pay attention.

Huo Chenchen: "I checked it when I came over."

Gu Yuan listened, and couldn't help sighing, thinking that the richest man is the richest man, and he had to send someone to investigate before leaving school.

Huo Chenchen: "Is your driver parked at the Northeast Gate? We will walk there now, and it will take about ten minutes."

Gu Yuan nodded: "Yes."

I didn't bother to worry about it for a while, anyway he looked into it clearly and just followed him.

At this time, the small trees in the school's steeple classroom were covered with a thin layer of tulle. Two people walked on the road covered with a layer of light snow, leaving two strings of footprints.

Being held by a man, just strolling on the road to school, it reminded Gu Yuan many years ago.

She talked to Lu Zhiqian, but now think about it, actually the love of children is like that, holding hands, eating together, singing together, and surfing the Internet together overnight, a group of young people are happy and lively, as if together If you do n't go and play, do n't do anything.

But if we talk about it in detail, in the silent silence of falling snow like this, two people hold hands and hold an umbrella.

She lifted her eyes and looked at him with a smile. Both were under an umbrella, and they were so close that they could see his side as soon as he lifted his eyes.

His face was perfect, his profile lines were sharper than his frontal face, but he was particularly sultry.

Different from the thrilling neutral beauty of his son, he is a man's high-cold and noble beauty, mature and perfect, calm and calm, is the kind of magnificent beauty that holds everything firmly in the palm of his hand.

Looking at such a man, she remembered what he said to herself.

She kissed him on the red maple tree and kissed him a little bitterly but stubbornly, but she was so nervous that he didn't like it, and she was afraid of abandoning him.

This is inconsistent with his designation.

She remembered that in the desert, he had collapsed once. When she said, he said that what others saw was only what he saw in other people's eyes. What about him?

Just thinking, the man around him suddenly gazed at her and raised an eyebrow: "What are you thinking?"

I don't know if the assistant did it on purpose, but the umbrella turned out to be a large pink umbrella.