Chapter 76. Auction

"Oh my gosh, this is a gangster!"

"He's so handsome!"

Huo Sijia's two female classmates exclaimed in a low voice, but they had to cover their mouths depressively in this public place.

"He came towards us !!"

"He's watching me !!"

The two female classmates watched their livers jump wildly, their faces flushed.

They know that Nie Yu is also a fan of Nie Yu, but their idols are many, and they will not only be Nie Yu.

They feel that Nie Yu is rich, Nie Yu is handsome, Nie Yu is flowery, and can gossip about Nie Yu's girlfriend, but it only ends there. After all, Nie Yu is too far from them.

Before today, Nie Yu was just one of the many idols they followed.

But at this moment, the feeling was suddenly different. In reality, Nie Yu was too handsome. He was so handsome that he was so handsome that his heart stopped beating. He looked at himself and walked towards himself. The oversize suit made him look arrogant and arrogant but noble. He stepped forward against the sky with his long legs, as if he had reached his heart.

The two female classmates were almost in tears: "He is so handsome!"

Huo Sijia also looked dumb.

Huo Sijia's real obsession is Luo Juntian. She was ecstatic to come to this BARARINA Star Charity Night. She was almost sleepless all night and she had the opportunity to meet her.

But now seeing Nie Yu like this, she was instantly circled.

The three girls watched Nie Yu come to them obsessively, and they had a dreamy look at the noble prince walking towards themselves.

Nie Yujing walked in front of them, and after--

Raised Gu's hand.

what? He held up Gu's hand?

Three girls instantly petrified.

Didn't he see himself just now?

There was a slightly lazy voice from Nie Yu's ear: "How come you are here, I stood at the door and waited for you for a long time."

I complained very low, and when I heard it, I was very intimate, and that intimacy even showed a little coquettishness.

The three girls were so shocked that they couldn't say a word.

Huo Sijia even widened her eyes and stared at Gu Yan inconceivably.

For a moment, a lot of thoughts came to my mind. That day, the steward who drove the Porsche 918 was a young master. Is that young master Nie Yu?

Therefore, Gu Yan has always been a woman raised by Nie Yu? ?

This cognition is so subversive that Huo Sijia couldn't believe it.

You have to know why she is qualified to come to the BARARANA Charity Night where celebrities gather, because she actually received the invitation from Nie Yu, which will give her a fantasy. Maybe on what occasion, Nie met her, maybe Nie Yu secretly watching her selfie on Weibo or INS?