Chapter 107: The Mother Robbery Begins

Huo Lanting worked hard with his four-year-old head to think about this problem, and he suddenly found something.

He is only four years old and his mother is only twenty years old. Twenty-year-old girls are going to get married and have children.

This is a big problem!

"That is to say, my mother may fall in love with a man, then marry and have a baby again." Huo Lanting held his small hand, raised his face, and thought hard about this life problem.

IQ is far beyond that of adults, but in the end it is a child who has little experience and a poor understanding of the relationship between people. Huo Lanting thinks hard about this issue and needs to use almost all his brain cells.

"I think so." The responsible Duanmu housekeeper looked at his frowning young master: "Master, most young women are going to fall in love, and then get married and have children, especially Miss Gu Yuan twenty. She is still young and she is very beautiful. I believe there must be many good men who will pursue her. "

"Of course this is not possible!" Huo Lanting's minibus patted on the table, domineering: "I don't allow it!"

"Er ..." Duanmu butler looked at his majestic young master, "Master, but this is not something you can manage. Ms. Gu has the right to love, but also the right to get married. No one has the right to prevent it. You are the same, including Master! "

Huo Lanting was suddenly sad: "But if my mother falls in love with others, won't she love me?"

Duanmu Housekeeper: "It's different. There is no contradiction between the love between men and women and the love between mother and child. I believe Miss Gu will not ignore the young master because of marriage."

When the Duanmu steward said something like this, of course he knew that Gu Yuan had a few such good and handsome sons, and her vision would also be relatively high. Can she be seen more clearly than a man whose son is inferior to her? She definitely doesn't look down on it, it hurts with comparison!

Therefore, her range of choice will be relatively narrow. In this case, in fact, there will be very few men who can make Gu Yuan easily fall in love.

But he hesitated, and didn't say it.

He has some small selfishness.

Duanmu butler got a master's degree from the age of 27 and worked in Huo's house. He has served Huo's house for 20 years. For 20 years, he can be said to have grown up watching Huo Chenchen. The feelings for Huo Lanting have naturally surpassed the general subordinate relationship.

He knows far more about Huo Chenchen than ordinary people.

As a steward, he is good at observing and trying to figure out people's hearts. According to his observations, Mr. Jia should be slightly different from Miss Gu. As for why this is so, because Miss Gu is the mother of the young master, so Mr. Family has less protection against other women, or because of other things, the Duanmu steward does not know, but he feels that it has been useless for many years to see a psychologist For Mr. Family, Miss Gu may be a breakthrough, an opportunity.

However, Huo Lanting thought too much. When he thought of Nie Yu, Xiaolian's face suddenly collapsed: "But the third brother said that his father and my mother have a good relationship. If they really are together, the mother may have a new baby. He has With the new baby, Lan Ting is not so cute. She originally felt that I was a bear child and did n’t like me. I just loved me because I was cute. In case there is one that is more cute than Lan Ting, the mother definitely does n’t like it. Me! What shall I do? "

High IQ is only four years old, and Huo Lanting suddenly felt sad when she thought of this possibility.

The Duanmu steward looked at his sad young master, and he regretted it. Of course, he didn't want the young master to be sad. He must explain at the moment. What Nie Nanqing and Miss Gu are definitely not playing, and the age gap is there.