Chapter 73. Bararina's Charity Night

Luo Juntian turned out to be her own son. It was a big shock for Gu Yuan. When everyone sat down for a light meal, she almost shouted, "Mr. Luo, you sit first." At that time, she realized that this was her son, not Teacher Luo.

Luo Juntian was very understanding, and said helplessly, "This is my fault. I shouldn't have concealed it at first. Mom, you sit."

As a mother, Gu Yuan sat first.

After having dinner, Luo Juntian suddenly remembered something and asked with a smile: "Mom, I remember you mentioned that you built a group, shouldn't you also pull me in?"

He said that Gu Yuan's face suddenly became a little unnatural.

Her group has been quite active recently. She will send photos of herself when she is filming, and photos after makeup will always welcome the rainbow farts of her two sons. Of course, Nie Yu is a variety of Praise, but Ji Qisen only has a dry sentence "Mom is so beautiful".

She even talked about building a group for her two sons when she was chatting with Luo Juntian, but there was only one thing, she didn't mention it, it was the name of her group, called: genius baby paradise.

Who is Luo Juntian? Luo Juntian is her son, but she only became her son at noon. Before that, for a longer time, he was Luo Juntian, the top traffic in the entertainment industry, and a senior she admired.

How dare you let people know that the group name you created yourself is such a shameful name?

So Gu Yuan had a moment of hesitation, but it was only a moment. She soon realized that she was a son. It was impossible for her not to pull her in. She had to grit her teeth: "Okay, I'll pull you in."

Luo Juntian nodded with a smile, next to Ji Qisen expressionlessly holding a fork, Nie Yu chewed his steak silently, and his eyes seemed to eat Luo Juntian as a steak.

After Luo Juntian entered the group, he couldn't help but laugh out loud: "Mom, your group name ..."

Gu Yuan: "Why, do you think it's naive?"

Ji Qisen and Nie Yu shot four eyes at Luo Juntian immediately. There was a stance, you dare to say naive, tore you together.

Luo Si Nian glanced helplessly at Luo Juntian.

Luo Juntian smiled and shook her head: "No, I feel very cute."

It's pretty much the same.

After having dinner, Gu Yuan sent the Luo family father and son away. Luo Juntian glanced at his father: "Dad, I have something to do, leave first, or should you talk to my mother?"

Lou So Nian groaned slightly and nodded.

Luo Juntian and Gu Yuan said goodbye, and drove away.

So on the big lawn outside the villa, only Gu Yuan and Luo Sinian remained.

One is an old man in his fifties who is slightly stained with frost. His face also has the sediment left by years, while the other is Fenghua Zhengdian, just like the daisies in early spring, which is the best age.

Gu Yuan thought of the past, but he didn't know how to speak for a while, and finally sighed and finally said; "Dr. Luo, I remember in front of the operating table, you told me that this is a life-and-death operation. If it is successful, I will get Life, and you will get the greatest achievement of your life. If you fail, I will die, and your career will end here. So that surgery is a matter of life and death for you and me. "