Chapter 83: Huo Lanting's Aspirations

Huo Lanting was not short of money since he was a child.

He knew that he had a lot of money, and his dad also had a lot of money. In his world, he didn't have the kind of thinking of wanting to buy things, but even no money.

In the little education he received, money was used for business. Money was only a tool, a means of allocating limited resources.

But now, listening to Nie Yu's words of excitement, he thought that it was this Nie Yu who stole the crown star, but he could not bid for the crown star because he had no money.

At a young age, he opened his eyes wide and looked at the scene not far away, savoring the loss at this moment, and his young mind laid down two determinations.

When I grow up, I want to have a lot of money and never have to worry about having no pocket money to buy a crown star.

I must give her a more expensive and beautiful gift than the crown star.

By then, she will be very surprised.

Should she be surprised to get the crown star

Do not.

Gu Yuan didn't feel surprised. She just felt scared. The crown star, a necklace worth more than four billion yuan, no matter how expensive it is, it is just a necklace. Hanging it around her neck, she will feel that she has more than four billion yuan of property. .

She was afraid that anyone walking on the street would aim her knife at her neck.

But looking at her son's excitement of "I want to buy a crown star for my mother", the kind of excitement after auctioning the crown star, she was afraid to hit him.

She had to say excitedly, "Really, Nie Yu, it was you who took the picture."

Nie Yu was proud. "That was of course. At that time, there was a 29th and I was biting me tightly. I immediately raised the price by 50 million, and the other party was scared away."

Gu Yuan listened carefully, his liver was trembling. "Son, Mom thinks you are too good. This crown star is indeed a treasure. If you can take him, many people will envy you. But I think"

She thought about it and told the truth. "I think this is too expensive. My mother doesn't need such expensive jewelry. You don't need to spend so much money to buy things for me. After all, you haven't inherited the family business. The burden is also very heavy, how can you spend so much money casually like this, and just spend it like this, do n’t you feel heartache? In this way, do n’t you feel too bad?

However, Nie Yu apparently didn't understand the meaning of fucking, "Mom, you are undefeated, you do n’t have to worry about it, it ’s hundreds of millions, I still have it, and it ’s not my father ’s money, it ’s my own. The pocket money investment is good. "

Listening to this, Gu Yuan felt as if she was dreaming, and she remembered the golden figure Nie Nanqing gave her.

Looking at the son in front of him, he suddenly realized that this son was indeed his father's own son.

Gu Yuan took a deep breath, and she felt that if she wanted to make her son less prone, maybe she should talk to Nie Nanqing herself.

After all, my son bought such a precious gift for himself, and he is commendable. If he reacts too fiercely, he will hurt his heart. He communicates with Nie Nanqing, and it may be more reliable to gradually correct this way of spending money from the source.

Who knows that at this time, the person in charge of the venue suddenly came and said that there was an accident with the supply of dishes at the venue's banquet, and he needed to decide in the past.