Chapter 17 Ji Zhentian is back

After returning to the room, Gu Yuan remembered his son's abnormality and was still not assured.

Fortunately, she has a cell phone now.

Mobile phone is a good thing. Just search for it and you will know everything. Gu Yuan thinks she should make good use of mobile phone.

She searched, searched, and searched some questions about "how should the mother communicate with her son". A lot of answers came out below:

"How to communicate with your child is a qualified parent"

"How Moms Communicate with Adolescent Sons"

"9 Tips for Mothers to Communicate with Adolescent Sons"

There are even small classes, such as "How should mothers communicate with their children in" The Third Season of Top Parenting Teachers ".

Gu Yuan carefully read all these small papers, and even listened to the last small class carefully, but he was still at a loss.

Does this really work?

At this time, she found that she had clicked into a parent-child worry-free forum, which was very similar to the bbs in her previous school. She could post and answer questions.

In this parent-child forum, the questions asked are enthusiastically answered below.

Gu Yuan thought about it and asked her doubts. Of course, she was very careful. She didn't directly tell her about the special relationship between her son and mother, so as not to make people doubt.

The following people have put forward various opinions, one of which is quite relevant: "Of course, children need to communicate well, but they also need to establish a reasonable parent authority. Only by establishing parent authority can we communicate better. From the description of lz, it is clear that lz is lacking in this link. "

Reasonable parent authority?

Gu Yuan thought the term was quite new, and quickly asked for advice. As a result, the people below popularized her with a lot of science.

"Let your children follow certain rules."

"When giving your child alternatives, add prerequisites."

"Discipline him."

But how do you establish discipline?

Here is an example: "For example, you can agree with your son that you do n’t spend much time playing mobile phones every day. If he does n’t follow the rules, then he will be disqualified from playing mobile phones. If he can sleep on time, he can get play. Eligibility for mobile phones, but there is still a limited time. "

Gu Yuan listened to this and thoughtfully.

And just then, her WeChat rang.

Her WeChat hasn't added anyone yet, only her son, naturally a message from her son.

jqs: "Mom, are you asleep?"

I want to eat grass: "No."

jqs: "What are you doing?"