Chapter 16. Son, hit him!

Ji Qisen guarded Gu Yuan behind him, his eyes staring at Nie Yu as cold as ice: "Nie Yu, what are you doing?"

Nie Yu raised his chin and evoked a mocking smile: "I don't do anything, just tease your little relative."

When he said so, the five-fingerprints on his left face were vivid and shocking.

Ji Qisen sneered, stepped forward, and raised his fist directly, his style was fierce.

Nie Yu was caught off guard and couldn't escape. With a fist down, the corner of his mouth had bleed. He licked the salty smell of the corner of his mouth: "Ji Qisen, you lunatic!"

Speaking, Nie Yu fisted back.

Both have learned Sanda and worshipped under the same world Sanda champion. Two young men quickly smashed into a ball, comparable.

Gu Yuan was still hiding behind her son at the beginning. When Ji Qisen punched Nie Yu with a fist, she secretly applauded, but later, when the two men fought together, she was anxious.

You can only hit other sons with your own son, not others!

Yes, that's how she protects her!

Gu Yuan looked at the two young men fighting together and shouted, "You must not hit my son, I fight with you!"

Talking, picked up a section of bamboo sticks next to him, rushed towards Nie Yu, and then knocked on Nie Yu's arm fiercely.

Nie Yu and Ji Qisen were fighting each other, and Now Yu's arm was knocked so hard by Gu Yuan that his arm became numb, and Ji Qisen already had a catcher at this time, pressing him directly There, then raised his hand and gave him a few fists.

Nie Yu was beaten to the point of black and blue.

At this time, several good brothers Nie Yu heard the movement, and finally came over, all of a sudden, all around.

"Yu brother, are you okay?"

"Ji Qisen, you hit me, see if I don't strangle you!"

Suddenly, Ji Qisen and Gu Yuan were surrounded by Nie Yu's brothers.

Seeing how many people there were, Gu Yuan immediately persuaded that his son would suffer, and he took his own son's arm: "Son, son, they are going to hit us, run away!"

Ji Qisen raised his eyebrows and sneered: "Do you want guts to fight? I will fight with you."

This happened here, and the waiter's security naturally arrived quickly. At the sight of this situation, they were scared. Both were top princes of the top group, and they could not afford to offend any of them. The key one was also beaten. Fat, how good it is, so the club manager came, the boss came, one by one trembling, and respectfully persuaded Ji Qisen and Nie Yu to go to the hospital.

But Nie Yu kept going. He stared at Ji Qisen, all the original laughter disappeared: "You said, what are you crazy?"

Ji Qisen froze a face, with a strong expression between his eyebrows: "I said it, don't make her pursue. Nie Yu, you remember, if you dare to provoke me, make yourself ready."