Chapter 45: Two Sons Fall to the Ground

The light in the room was orange and scattered on the table, casting a delicate pink on the delicate gift box.

In the gift box is a cufflinks. The double-sided cut gold crystal cufflinks peculiar to the country of romance are clear and exquisite, and radiate a brilliant luster under the light.

Nie Yu held her chin with a thumb, her narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and carefully looked at the cufflinks on the table.

The box is the same brand and style, but the cufflinks are different and fits them appropriately.

In other words, she had bought this cufflink for herself before she called her mother and she hadn't followed her home.

Nie Yu's heart seemed to be wrapped in sweet and warm marshmallow, which was a taste he had never experienced before.

He never lacks these small things. Whenever the season changes, major brands and high-level custom designers will send him what he needs in his villa for him to choose, and his assistant will help him match all kinds of clothing accessories.

I rubbed my face and found myself smirking here because of such a small cufflink.

"Oh!" He converged and smirked, and sighed, and then he couldn't help laughing.

With a smile, I couldn't help feeling complacent: "She still remembers me very much, she taught me all day long, in fact, she still remembers my birthday and still buys me birthday gifts, so I was in her heart, at same Ji Qisen status! "

When Nie Yu reasoned this conclusion, he was all excited. He first took out his mobile phone, selected a good angle of light, took a photo of the cufflinks seriously, and then posted it on his Weibo, and wrote One line: I like this cufflinks very much.

After posting, no matter what the fans on Weibo said, they switched off Weibo and began to carefully study the guide on "How to Honor Your Mother" that I collected before.

That season, Ji Qisen had been competing with himself since childhood, mostly against himself. Even if he was a little worse in other respects, he would not believe in being a filial son. He was not as good as him!

To be, he will be the number one filial son!

****************

Gu Yuan felt that after giving Nie Yu a gift, he seemed to be embarrassed, even hiding in the room and not going out. It was only when he cut the cake in the evening that he slowly emerged.

Gu Yuan and Camille sang a happy birthday song, wishing the brothers two happy birthdays, but the two birthday stars did not sing, they just stood there. Later, Gu Yuan couldn't stand it, and took the fairy stick as a birthday cake. Slap the heads of the two sons.

After being beaten, the two sons finally opened their mouths and sang a happy birthday song.

Gu Yuan quickly took out his mobile phone: "You two come closer, come closer, laugh one, and shout eggplant!"

Nie Yu opened her mouth and tried to speak, but didn't say it.

He is now full of filial piety guide guides, and for a moment did not respond.

As for Ji Qisen, he raised his eyebrows and didn't care.

I usually don’t like to laugh, why take a picture with Nie Yu and laugh like a fool? Is he familiar with Nie Yu?

Unfamiliar, except that they are brothers in a little blood relationship, the two have no relationship at all.

Don't take pictures with him.

Camille gestured with his mobile phone: "You guys are holding a piece of cake and laughing."

Gu Yuan: "Yes, yes, you can also wear this birthday hat."

And Ji Qisen? Putting on a birthday hat and holding a cake and shouting eggplant?

Nie Yu struggled with filial piety and sacrifice the image, in the end he chose the image.

Nie Yu: "Mom! I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I had to go back to my room to rest first."

As he was talking, he heard Ji Qisen suddenly say harshly, "I- I'm not very comfortable."

When Nie Yu heard it, she was angry. How could this person learn this way? ? Is there some creativity!

Who knows just after saying this, Gu Yuan heard an exclamation, and then Ji Qisen fell down there.

Nie Yu was stunned.

Gu Yuan was anxious, and hurried to run over: "Qi Sen, Qi Sen ?!"

Looks anxious and worried.

Nie Yu gritted her teeth, okay Ji Qisen, give me this trick?

Who is ruthless!

Nie Yu simply crossed her heart, closed her eyes, and fell to the ground.

So when Gu Yuan ran to one son, he saw the other son fell.

Gu Yuan was dumbfounded and shouted, "Qi Sen, Nie Yu? What's wrong with you, quickly, call a doctor! Isn't there an emergency doctor on the island? Quick!"