Chapter 103

Gu Yuan first took Huo Lanting to look at Luo Juntian. At this time Ji Qisen and Nie Yu happened to be here, and when it came to breakfast, obviously everyone did not expect the Huo family to drive a RV as a dining car and serve breakfast directly to everyone. .

Huo Lanting is very proud. He thinks his dad is awesome: "Mom, my dad is still very thoughtful. He even brought us breakfast. Duanmu butler said, there is a chef who is good at Chinese food, and one who is good at Western food. Chef, mom, you can eat anything you want, tell me quickly, I'll let them do it for you. "

A look of pride of the little master.

Nie Yu wasn't convinced: "Isn't it just a RV? Mom, you wait, I'll have someone drive one right away, and by the way, bring our chef Michelin!"

Gu Yuan: "Don't, don't, we can't have breakfast for two RVs. One is enough. Besides, we are all hungry and can't wait for you."

Speaking, she instructed: "You do n’t have to have a complicated breakfast, just eat whatever you want. Then prepare your brother a little vegetable congee, let him eat appetizers, help digestion, and Lan Ting. Didn’t you just get upset yesterday? , We have to eat light today. "

Huo Lanting nodded obediently: "Well, I know, I listen to mom!"

Gu Yuan smiled and touched Huo Lanting's head: "Lan Ting is so good."

Lan Ting is so good? What about him?

Nie Yu was not convinced and only hated that he was twenty-three rather than four years old. He couldn't run over and held his mother's hand to touch her head.

Huh, how young are you?

As he was talking, the door of the ward opened, and Luo Juntian, wearing a sick suit, came out.

The white striped hospital clothes were also worn by him with a long and upright momentum, because the hospital clothes were a little loose, and there was a stylish casual style in the tall and straight.

This is Luo Juntian, he can directly go to the catwalk with a piece of sack.

As soon as Luo Juntian came out, the eyes of the mother and son all gathered.

The scene last night was really unexpected, so that now besides Huo Lanting, the mother and son looked at Luo Juntian, looking at the little pitying sympathy and loving eyes, full of worry.

Luo Juntian felt it naturally. After he opened the door, a cloud of lightness and lightness appeared. In the face of everyone's loving eyes, he coughed softly, and then came to say hello to Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan: "Jun Tian, ​​how did you sleep last night? How do you feel?"

Luo Juntian looked slightly puzzled: "I'm fine, I'm fine."

His eyes were innocent, as if nothing had happened at all.

The mother and son looked at each other, and after exchanging a look at each other, suddenly nothing happened, pretending that nothing had happened.

As for why they are all in this small hospital? do not know.

At this time, Luo Juntian's eyes fell on Huo Lanting: "This is it?"