Chapter 10

Until Maybach pulled the wind back to the villa, Gu Yuann was still holding Ji Qisen's mobile phone and found all kinds of surprises. The mobile phone was too fun. In her time, there was no such convenient game console, no no no, this Not just game consoles, this is a combination of game consoles + computers + TVs + phones. It's perfect. Watch movies online anytime, anywhere.

When she was having fun, Gu Yuan suddenly silenced, and then he kept pulling his finger, but there was no such exclamation, the admiration and the sound of discovering a new world.

Ji Qisen was originally holding a tablet while processing company documents. When he realized this, he looked up at his mother.

A mother who is much younger than herself is nesting herself on the sofa, her long black hair is slightly messy because she is nesting on the sofa, and even a few are clearly printed on the milky cheeks, a pair of black and white Clear eyes with innocence and grievances, staring at the screen in disbelief, as if something extraordinary had been discovered.

Ji Qisen sat there silently, without moving.

He waited for her to say.

Sure enough, after a while, she was not grieved, she began to be sad and angry, grinding her neat white teeth, and cheering: "There are so many fans of Lu Zhiqian on the Internet, they turned out to be so dark, saying that the lucky fans are too ugly. Stunned Lu Zhiqian! Am I ugly? Why should I say that? "

Ji Qisen did not speak.

Gu Yuan put his fist on his cheeks wand said: "These people's mouths are too poisonous!"

Ji Qisen raised an eyebrow, got up, and took a look at his mobile phone.

Although Lu Zhiqian is forty-five years old, he is no longer an idol artist, but over the years, naturally, there have been many wives and girlfriends. These fans heard that Lu Zhiqian was fainted by lucky fans, one by one, spreading his wings to protect him. Old hen with chicks.

Qianqian's genuine wife on the first floor: "Ugly is scared of our modesty than hiding at home and going out on stage!"

The irritable quietly said, "Is this fan turned upside down and head?"

Qianqian, a fan on the third floor: "Ugly is not the original sin, it's time to scare Qianqian's brother!"

Kitty on the 4th floor: "It hurts to think that my modest brother was fainted by being ugly."

Sunshine2% fun on the 5th floor: "It's time for the Capital Film Academy to see ophthalmology. What ugly ratio is actually going to the film academy !!! Ugly looks in the mirror before going out!"

Today on the 6th floor, I still think of a modest day: "Did anyone find the face of Ugbi? I wonder what kind of Ugbi can scare my brother Qian ~~~"

7th floor 啵啵 w: "Be ugly than face +1"

Your hair is messed up on the 8th floor: "Be ugly than face +10086"

Accompanying these crazy topics are instantaneous hot search topics, which is exactly "ugly than scared Lu Zhiqian".

After Ji Qisen calmly turned these things, he glanced at the young mother who was so angry that he jumped up: "What do you want to do?"