Chapter 62 Dinner? Let me accompany me?

Gu Yuan didn't go to the group to shoot a movie. She was in the group twenty-five years ago, but she just took a few shots and it was not enough. People always fainted and had to go to the doctor. hospital.

It was fortunate and rare for her to have another chance to work in the crew.

Twenty years have passed, the world has changed a lot, and the various equipment in the crew has also been updated. The photographic equipment and small planes are all things she has never seen before, but the record board is old. appearance.

She came early and was brought by Nie Yu personally.

When Nie Yu left, she also specifically instructed her to consider herself as a sophomore newcomer in the entertainment circle, so don't think of using power to open the way for her.

Nie Yu seemed to have a dim diet, touched his nose, and looked at the street scene outside: "Of course I won't."

Gu Yuan always felt that her son had something to hide from himself, but when she first joined the crew, she had too many new things to contact, and she didn't have the thought to think about these things.

Luo Juntian also came early in the morning and told her a lot, including her as a starring role, and she could ask the crew for milk tea or something at noon, even the most ordinary field workers, and the relationship with others can be smooth, Gu Yuan After hearing it, I was so touched.

On this day, Gu Yuan's play is a scene in which the heroine Xuan Yuan enters the palace from a mountain village. The scene is relatively large and involves non-girls, including Lin Lu and several other well-known actresses.

It can be seen that the actresses are somewhat dissatisfied with Gu Yuan, after all, they are also some actresses who have a lot of traffic. As a result, now they have to play a show with an unknown newcomer, who can convince them?

Gu Yuan understands their minds, and there is nothing to say at the moment, try to do their own thing as much as possible, and integrate their feelings about filming into the play.

Thanks to Luo Juntian's help in recent days, she has a good grasp of this role. After several plays, Ning Sanyue, who has strict requirements, did not even shout a card.

The other female partners stood by and watched, and the disdain originally written in the eyes slowly faded away.

Although this little girl was young, once she started filming, it almost completely changed into a person, and she turned into the person in the play. The look and the lines made the coquettish expression and expectation of Xiao Xuan 玑 who had just entered the court vividly.

After a day of filming, Gu Yuan could feel that people around him had changed a lot, and Ning Sanyue appreciated her eyes more. In fact, she also felt that she had performed well, and she felt very comfortable now.

It was dark at this time, and today there was no evening show. Director Ning Sanyue came over and left with Gu Yuan after a few words, and the field workers were packing up. At this time, the outreach producer came over and started to sip and wait. I ate dinner and said that it was only today that the big guy was lively together. He also emphasized: "Director Wang will also go."

Director Wang is the deputy director of "Xuan Xuan Biography". It is said that he has a close relationship with Xingying's boss. He is very powerful. He has a path in every aspect, and he can talk about anything.

Several actresses who acted as concubines were full of heads and faces. They didn't plan to go, and they all got off when they heard Wang Dao went.

Gu Yuan is not interested in eating, but think about himself before entering the crew, it must not be too gregarious, naturally not good.

Hula la group of people have passed, including several well-known female actresses including Lin Luzai, as well as eighteen line supporting actors. In addition, there are several group performances, each of which looks beautiful.