Chapter 145 Huo Chenchen's Past

This piece of red maple is also a long time ago. In Gu Yuan's memory, she was already there when she was admitted to the Capital Film Academy. At that time, it was a good place for couples on campus to date.

Twenty-five years have passed, and the red maple tree in memory is still the same.

It was cold, but some trees still had some bright red leaves, trembling in the cold wind.

The snow was really coming down, not too big, sporadic flying in the air, bringing a clear and clean atmosphere to this cold maple forest.

Huo Chenchen took Gu Yuan's hand and walked in this red maple forest hurriedly. His leather shoes stepped on the maple leaves all over the ground and made a rustling sound.

The ground was covered with a light layer of snow, and the white snow that had not been contaminated with dust could not cover the red leaves in flames, but it was covered with a veil.

When the leather shoes stepped on, the thin snow shook off, revealing the red maple residual maple that had been moistened by snow.

The last two people came to a seat, Huo Chenchen took out a handkerchief, wiped the marks on it, and they sat down together.

Gu Yuan looked at Huo Chenchen's neatly folded white handkerchief: "So, is it because of cleanliness?"

Huo Chenchen carefully wrapped the handkerchief in a tissue and put it in his suit pocket. "It's not all, I have cleanliness, but it's not that serious."

In fact, Huo Chenchen's story is very simple, not far from the gossip she heard before.

His ex-wife is called gabriella thompson, and is the daughter of former president Patrick Thompson of country M. He was twenty-two years old at the time because he was the only son of his father. According to Huo's traditions and habits, he wanted to marry early and have the next generation of heirs earlier.

At that time, country m was going to run for president, and patrick, who has been president for four years, could be re-elected as a focus of country m. However, there was an economic problem in the chaebol behind patrick. And quit the election to abandon re-election.

At this time, Huo Chenchen's mother met Gabriella's mother and son on a social occasion. Gabriella longed for the famous Huo Chenchen, and Gabriella's mother, the outgoing first lady knew that this was an excellent opportunity, gabriella The mother and son actively fought for this opportunity, after which there was a meeting between the two families and a meeting between gabriella and Huo Chenchen.

This is a blind date that has attracted the attention of countless people. The two sides sent their family members to participate, so that it is impossible for the two young people to have too much time and opportunity to communicate. In Huo Chenchen's words: "Many people around me and her Only four words were spoken. "

Gu Yuan wondered: "Did you guys ... didn't know each other later? Just married in such a hurry?"

Huo Chenchen said lightly: "Before we got married, every time we met we were talking about the details of the marriage between the two parties, but now think about it, in fact, there are very few opportunities to meet alone. I was very busy at the time, busy with a very important acquisition case. As for her, she should be busy with her father's campaign. "

Gu Yuan: "She doesn't even have to, then what about you? Is the acquisition case important to your future wife?"

Huo Chenchen heard this, frowned, looked at her, and insisted: "That is already my ex-wife."