Chapter 20: Friendship with Camille

"Hello, my name is Gu Yuan."

As soon as this word came out, there was no sound in the room.

Gu Yuan wondered, "camille? Are you all right?"

A muffled voice came from the room: "It's all right, I'll open the door right away."

Immediately after, the door opened, and the bright camille stood in front of the door, with wavy hair scattered casually over the shoulders, big breasts, thin legs, and how **** and **** it should be. Coming soon.

Gu Yuan looked at Camille admiringly, thinking about her embarrassment when asked about **** by herself, and she felt even more guilty: "Camille, hello, I'm looking for you. Actually, I want to tell you something just now. Before, It was me who made a mistake and wanted to apologize to you. "

Camille heard this, looking at Gu Yuan's delicate and girl-like skin, her eyes moved slightly, and she smiled generously at the moment, "I don't care what it is, it doesn't matter."

Gu Yuan was touched by Camille ’s words and said, “Camille, thank you, you’re an adult who doesn’t remember villains, but I want to explain. I really don’t know what cat feces coffee is, so I ca n’t help but ask a few more words. . "

Camille's long eyelashes blinked and laughed, "Nothing, nothing. It's not a big deal. I don't care at all."

The two women said, Camille enthusiastically asked Gu Yuan to drink on the lawn outside, Gu Yuan readily agreed.

Camille looked at Gu Yuan's simple look with a smile and tentatively smiled: "Miss Gu's skin is so good and well-maintained. If I don't know you are Qi Sen's mother, I would think you are less than 20 years old."

Of course, Gu Yuan knew that she had good skin, but this was not maintenance. She was a bit ashamed when she heard Camille say this, but she could n’t tell the truth for a while, so she did n’t mention the topic with a smile, but tentatively asked Camille and Ji Zhentian.

Camille asked Gu Yuan, and she was immediately interested. She was also trying to explore the relationship between Gu Yuan and Ji Zhentian. At the moment, the conversation turned sharply and said with a smile, "In fact, Miss Gu, you are so young and beautiful. You are a biological mother the most suitable for Zhentian. "

Having said this, he stared at Gu's reaction.

Gu Yuan quickly shook his head and waved his hand: "How is that possible! He and I must not be suitable!"

Camille was overjoyed, but she kept calm and looked at her gorgeous nails: "Oh, why? Zhentian is actually very good, considerate and gentle to women. Although it is more romantic, it is actually very good."

Gu Yuan: "I'm so different from him. How awkward to be together?"

Camille was exuberant, but deliberately asked, "Why is it embarrassing? If you have a common child, if you are together, you are pushing the boat."

Gu Yuan was anxious: "camille, don't get me wrong. I swear that I have no interest in Ji Zhentian at all. I'm so young and he is so old, I don't want to be so wronged!"

If Ji Zhentian is 20 years younger, she can consider it.

Now, forty-five-year-old man, although still looking personable, mature and stable, but well maintained, it is also forty-five years old, she cannot accept it!

Camille blinked, looking at Gu Yuan's little red nose that had been reddened because she denied that she was too hard, but she thought the nose was really cute.

What a lovely woman!

Camille shook Gu Yuan's hand with excitement: "You really have no interest in Zhentian?"