Chapter 21 The former roommate became famous

Not only can I go shopping with my good girlfriends, I can buy and buy, but I can also take a salary. She also bought her supplies for school, etc., and was fully equipped. She was waiting to return to school on Monday to start a new life. Gu Yuan was very excited and looking forward to it.

Ji Qisen and Gu Yuan talked and found that she was in a very good state, obviously not as ignorant as when she woke up, and quite satisfied. She immediately decided to give Camille some money.

Camille suddenly received an unexpected reward and was naturally very happy.

All three were satisfied. .

Only Ji Zhentian was dissatisfied.

He didn't understand why he took his girlfriend back home, and his girlfriend broke up with him?

He talked to Camille calmly, saying that they should continue to talk, but Camille did not, Camille even raised his chin to look at him, and expressed his hope that she would have some grace and get together.

This is the first time in Ji Zhentian's history. Only when his enthusiasm fades and breaks up with others, no one breaks up with him.

How could it be so?

Although his love cycle was only three months, he really invested in it. At least now, while he was in the love period, Camille's unexpected breakup made him even feel a sense of loss.

Camille looked at Ji Zhentian like this, it was so full of joy, she just wanted to shout, you have today!

But of course Camille didn't dare, and ran away a few words.

Ji Zhentian gritted his teeth, and when he was sad, when talking about work with his son, he talked about it, knocked side by side, and said gently: "... Among them, there must be something that I do n’t know, Qi Sen Can you help me analyze why? "

Ji Qisen certainly knows why his dad came: "Dad, camille is now my mother's friend. My mother needs such a friend to help her understand the world."

Then, he glanced at his dad with a cold look: "Dad thinks that it is important to your mother's friend or your girlfriend to be important?"

Ji Zhentian's heart suddenly hesitated.

This rhetorical question made him understand his place in the eyes of the son who had been raised for 23 years.

Far worse than that of Gu Yuan.

****************

On Monday that day, Gu Yuan happily packed his luggage and went to school.

The Sima butler drove her to the vicinity of the school and accompanied her to the enrollment operation. After everything was proper, she left. Gu Yuan is now directly entering the second year of college. The dormitory is a triple room, and the conditions are good.

The two girls in the same dormitory are Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan, both of whom are 19 years old. They are both young and beautiful. The students of the film school are acting students. There is no bad reason.

When Gu Yuan carried the suitcase into the dormitory, both girls greeted her and looked at her curiously.

After all, for them Gu Yuan came down from the sky and came suddenly, naturally leading them to guess.