Chapter 18 Is She Your Mom? !!

Ji Zhentian shockedly looked at Gu Yuan who was with his son. After half a ring, he suddenly stared and asked Chen Ye: "You said, you say her surname Gu?"

Chen Ye was scared. She had never seen a husband like this before, and said busyly: "Yes, yes, this is Miss Gu."

Ji Zhentian busy looking at his son: "Qi Sen, Qi Sen, she she she--"

Ji Qisen calmly said: "Dad should know, so I don't need to introduce it, this is my mother."

His words were clear and light, but after speaking, it was like a superstar blasting a thunder, blasting everyone in the living room from small to large.

Mother Chen directly felt that something was wrong with her head.

She heard that the young master called that Miss Gu "Ma Ma", she always thought that this was the bad taste of young people, or they just called this name!

But now, her master said "this is my mother"? ? ?

Unless there is something wrong with her master ’s head, is that what she understands? how is this possible!

Although the Sima butler was shocked, he took a step back, but he knew something about the past. He could n’t help looking at it carefully when he heard this. The more he looked, the more he felt, it seemed like there was something like that. Where does it really look like his own master!

So, this is his own mother?

So young and so simple?

A young mother who is younger than her own master!

As for Camille, she opened her mouth slightly in surprise, exclaimed "oh god", and then covered her mouth with her hands. It was incredible and incomprehensible.

Faced with the shock and incredibleness of a group of people, Gu Yuan calmed down.

She is very curious about Ji Zhentian, who has become a shopping mall legend in her student days, but now looking at this prestigious Ji Zhentian is looking at herself with incredible eyes, she feels that they are all human beings. One head with two eyes is not a big deal.

She smiled at Ji Zhentian, and then politely held out her hand: "Hello, Mr. Ji, my name is Gu Yuan."

Ji Zhentian has seen strong winds and waves. After the initial shock, he has now recovered.

He looked at the little girl in front of him, and confirmed again that it was her.

He wandered among the flowers, but he was an unmarried man. When he learned that a child could be obtained by a technological method, he went to apply and successfully obtained a son.

But when the son was three or four years old, his son began to yearn for a mother. He was very fond of his son. He didn’t know how to satisfy his son. This is a normal desire for ordinary people. Because surrogacy in this world is illegal, the son. The way to come to the world is also using the technology allowed by modern law. In this case, how should he turn into a mother for his son?

So he had to take his son to meet the egg provider, Gu Yuan who had been frozen for several years.

With the appearance of a girl, she was frozen in a container and immortal.