Chapter 71 Film Emperor's Father

It took Gu Yuan a long time to stabilize his emotions slowly.

Luo Juntian thoughtfully took out the paper towel, and Nie Yu met next to him. Just before Luo Juntian, he raised his hand and embraced his mother. Then he took the paper towel and wiped his mother's tears: "Mom, are you all right?"

The action is gentle and the voice should be considerate.

Luo Juntian saw this, chuckled, and said nothing.

Luo Si Nian glanced over Nie Yu and Ji Qisen, and then said with relief: "Congratulations, Gu Yuan, 20 years have passed. You have not only regained your life, but also gained new loved ones. Seeing you like this, I I can finally rest assured. "

Gu Yuan's eyelids were slightly red and swollen, and she wiped her nose, and then had a nasal sound when she spoke: "Dr. Luo, thank you, thank you so much, I--"

It was a little choked to say: "I didn't expect it to be like this when I woke up. I didn't accept it at first, but later I thought it would be fine."

If she didn't have two sons, then her world would be lonely in twenty-five years.

Qi Sen and Nie Yu gave her not only care and support in life, but also affection and other things that made her unable to give up. Why did she hate Nie Yu so much, but ended up being rejected because of his possible "bear"? When trying to find the door, she desperately wanted to protect him and excuse him, because she increasingly regarded them as the most important part of her life.

When thinking about this, she suddenly remembered what Nie Yu and Ji Qisen had done, and looked at Luo Juntian beside her.

"Mr. Luo, those things on the Internet are really sorry." Looking back now, Luo Juntian should know that Nie Yu did it, so he asked himself "Ask Nie Yu's views", and was ashamed for a moment: " This is my fault. I didn't communicate well with Nie Yu. Maybe he misunderstood. "

Nie Yu: "Mom, this matter has nothing to do with you, one person doing things and one person acting, I do things, I admit it. But I do not regret it."

Luo Juntian looked at Nie Yu's open face and smiled: "Oh?"

Gu Yuan is helpless, how can this son speak like this?

Nie Yu was indignant, grinning her alveolar and sneering: "Supposedly I shouldn't mention it at this time, but Luo Juntian, don't think I don't know who secretly gave my mother a trick and let her discipline me! "

Luo Juntian was innocent, spreading his hands, "Mom was going to discipline you. I just helped my mother to come up with an idea. Is there anything wrong with that?"

Nie Yu stared at Luo Juntian, not knowing why. He felt that Luo Juntian's smile was indescribable, like an animal trainer, as if everything was in his hands.

This made Nie Yu very upset. There was an urge to slap him and grind his teeth: "That's my mother. It has a fart relationship with you!"

It ’s okay not to touch someone ’s mother cheap?

Luo Juntian raised an eyebrow: "Oh, maybe I forgot to introduce it. I'm also my mother's son and your elder brother."

Nie Yu: "You!"

Gu Yuan looked at Luo Juntian in a different place.