Chapter 186: Huo Chenchen Comes Out

After discovering that Gu Yuan was pregnant, Nie Yu immediately proudly shared the news to the genius baby paradise. The other sons were naturally excited when they heard it, and they rushed in, even Huo Lanting hurriedly took his grandma's private The plane came over.

When Gu Yuan was discharged from the hospital, he was surrounded by several sons, and he was regarded as a panda of the country's rare animal.

As for Huo Chenchen, he came after Huo Lanting.

Nie Yu was so dissatisfied that Huo Chenchen hadn't rushed to the incident in the first place, so that when he saw Huo Chenchen, Nie Yu suddenly pulled his face down: "If you don't come again, our sister will not recognize you as a father!" "

Huo Chenchen pursed his lips, feeling rather helpless: "Is it still too late?"

Nie Yu hugged his shoulders, looked at the sky with both eyes, and said proudly, "Reluctantly!"

He said this, everyone laughed, Luo Juntian caught Nie Yu, did not let him talk, smiled and said to Huo Chenchen: "Uncle Huo, go upstairs first, my mother is upstairs."

Huo Chenchen nodded to Luo Juntian and went upstairs.

After going upstairs, I saw Gu Yuan talking to his stomach and talking to himself, "Baby, let's not care about your careless dad, okay? You have a mother, but There are five elder brothers, and we do n’t recognize this dad when we come out! Let him be alone and let him be mad! "

Huo Chenchen listened quietly for a while before he said, "Hey."

Gu Yuan actually heard the following movements and knew that he was here. He just scolded him deliberately. Now when he hears him, he just doesn't answer.

Huo Chenchen: "You are pregnant."

Gu Yuan: "I'm pregnant because of you!"

Huo Chenchen: "The child is mine."

Gu Yuan became angry and angry: "That's my child!"

Huo Chenchen: "You are mine too."

So the children are mine, all mine.

Gu Yuan suddenly felt out of temper.

His voice was calm, as if nothing had happened, and he was stubborn and serious as if he was articulating a truth.

She glanced at him and hummed, "You're so embarrassed to say that you don't even come to see me or come to me. You must not love me anymore!"

The more I think, the more I feel aggrieved?

After touching her belly, she almost grieved and cried out: "You don't care about me at all, you just came to see me when I was pregnant, otherwise you would definitely not come to me and you don't want me!"

Huo Chenchen rushed over and embraced her: "I don't."

Gu Yuan: "You just have it!"

Huo Chenchen looked a little excited at him. He remembered that she couldn't be excited when she was pregnant. She said, "Well, I have."

Gu Yuan couldn't believe it: "You really don't want me anymore?"

Huo Chenchen had a headache and said helplessly: "No, I certainly don't."

Gu Yuan: "Then you come to me now."

Huo Chenchen: "It's you who won't let me. You said I shouldn't show up in three days."

Gu Yuan: "………………"

She gave herself a quiet voice: "Very well, you really listen to me."