Chapter 120

Some people have begun to sort out the "mom-related" stories that have occurred in the past six months.

Everyone finds that history is always surprisingly similar.

At first, Ji Qisen, the successor of the AK Group, the picture of the top diamond king Lao Wu and a young girl (suspected?) Dating and eating, and Ji Qisen was very protective of the girl, looks like intimacy, As soon as this photo came out, everyone thought it was Ji Qisen's girlfriend.

But people came out and said, this is fucking.

There were ridiculous voices on the Internet, and even the mother stalked her, but the AK Group V and Ji Zhentian said that they were their mothers, and they all seemed to be really mothers.

Afterwards, Nie Yu Bararina Charity Fair spent a lot of money. He personally wore a crown star auctioned at a high price for a woman (dim light and dim lens were suspected to be very young and very good). Everyone guessed that the entertainment prince would be in public When announcing love or marriage, they said that it was fucking.

Then it is now, a young girl (how do you think of a young girl) sang a song, suspected that it was Luo Daying himself writing and mapping, just when the scandal was flying around, Luo Daying said, this is his mother .

Attentive netizens began to pick up, and enlarged the blurred silhouette pictures that appeared in the previous two incidents to compare them with the angles of the frontal photos of Gu Yuan's silhouettes. Everyone was shocked to find that they were amazingly similar!

Recalling Luo Juntian and Nie Yu, Ji Qisen Qiqi reposted Gu Yuan's Weibo, a conclusion shocked that everyone's jaws dropped slowly came to the surface.

"Look what an amazing thing we discovered!"

Suddenly, netizens were dumbfounded, Luo Juntian, Nie Yu, and even Ji Qisen's fans who didn't know how to attract them all flew over. The Internet began to frantically pick up the marketing numbers, and the marketing numbers went into battle. Various claim to have discovered amazing secrets.

The analysis of those small papers are similar, but they all mention some common details. The three big brothers forwarded them together. Each of the three big brothers looked young. The silhouette was a bit like Gu's mother, and Ji Qisen's mother was in his early years. I once entered the crew to shoot a film, and Gu Yuan is the same school.

Of course, some people mentioned the news of the so-called insider a few days ago, saying that Ji Qisen and Nie Yu shared a mother!

At that time, the news was ridiculed by the group, and everyone sneered that it was spreading rumors to attract attention. Now, everyone furiously poured in the original news post and started a fierce discussion.

The previous bursting post is also called "God Post".

"Whether you hold the grass or not, believe it or not, anyway, my mother-in-law is the mother of three big brothers?"

"I'm **** shocked, three big brothers and one mom !!!"

"Is only curious about Gu Yuan's age? How old is she ????"

"Ah, ah, ah, so Su is so grateful that Su is actually the mother of three big brothers !!!"

"No, no, no, no, this is my mother-in-law! I declare that she is my mother-in-law!"